Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

W3 NFL Games (general)

EastStreet

Kicking early... 

Decent/good Games

• Thursday
    • Pitt at Browns - 8:15 Prime
  • Sunday
    • Raiders at Titans - 1pm (Fox, maybe on too vs CBS - Indy/KC)
    • Eagles (Nick) at Commanders (Wentz) - 1pm (Fox, maybe on too vs CBS - Indy/KC)
    • Jags at Chargers - 1pm CBS (Indy/KC national IIRC)
    • Texans at Bears (Flus) - 1pm CBS
    • Rams at Cards - 4:30pm Fox
    • Packers at Bucs - 4:30pm Fox
    • 49ers at Broncs - 8:20pm NBC
  • Monday (Peyton back)
    • Cowboys at Giants - 8:15pm ESPN/ABC

Wish I could watch 3 bolded games along Indy/KC game lol...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Kicking early... 

Decent/good Games

• Thursday
    • Pitt at Browns - 8:15 Prime
  • Sunday
    • Raiders at Titans - 1pm (Fox, maybe on too vs CBS - Indy/KC)
    • Eagles (Nick) at Commanders (Wentz) - 1pm (Fox, maybe on too vs CBS - Indy/KC)
    • Jags at Chargers - 1pm CBS (Indy/KC national IIRC)
    • Texans at Bears (Flus) - 1pm CBS
    • Rams at Cards - 4:30pm Fox
    • Packers at Bucs - 4:30pm Fox
    • 49ers at Broncs - 8:20pm NBC
  • Monday (Peyton back)

Wish I could watch 3 bolded games along Indy/KC game lol...

I think you forgot Bills vs Dolphins. .. 1pm Unless you think that'll be a blowout? 

Also Jags vs Chargers will be good. That would be a 10 am start for them though haha. I hope the Chargers DESTROY them

9 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think you forgot Bills vs Dolphins. .. 1pm Unless you think that'll be a blowout? 

Also Jags vs Chargers will be good. That would be a 10 am start for them though haha. I hope the Chargers DESTROY them

Couldn't decide... either list all games, or the most 5 interesting (Sunday day).... went over 5 lol... 

All AFCS somewhat interesting (close and bad lol conf), and WA, PH, and CH due to coach/personnel.. 

Bills/Miami... Go Miami... but little interest (for me).

I am surprised they didn't give a 4:25 pm time slot for the Eagles vs Wentz drama since Wentz spent more years there and is probably despised there. They probably felt it would take away from the Bucs vs Packers at 4:25 pm game that had bigger names. 49ers at Broncos on SNF is going to be a snooze fest. 

Bucs play Packers and Chiefs (on SNF) back to back weeks, will be interesting. 

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

I am surprised they didn't give a 4:25 pm time slot for the Eagles vs Wentz drama since Wentz spent more years there and is probably despised there. They probably felt it would take away from the Bucs vs Packers at 4:25 pm game that had bigger names. 49ers at Broncos on SNF is going to be a snooze fest. 

Bucs play Packers and Chiefs (on SNF) back to back weeks, will be interesting. 

Eagles are going to Washington that's why. When he goes to Philly then that'll be nationally televised i'm sure lol. 

Bucs vs Pack this year seems like a snooze :scratch:

Bro look at the Bucs home slate this year: HOW?! haha thats lucky

Packers

Chiefs

Ravens

Rams

Bengals

39 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Eagles are going to Washington that's why. When he goes to Philly then that'll be nationally televised i'm sure lol. 

Bucs vs Pack this year seems like a snooze :scratch:

Bro look at the Bucs home slate this year: HOW?! haha thats lucky

Packers

Chiefs

Ravens

Rams

Bengals

Well, Mahomes did beat Brady in 2020 in Tampa and in Foxboro in 2019. Plus, they did lose to the Rams in the playoffs in Tampa. So, nothing is a given when it comes to quality opposition.

On 9/19/2022 at 11:33 PM, EastStreet said:

Monday (Peyton back)

I will be attending that game with a friend next Monday. I'll have to leave early to meet him by 6. He is so excited that his Giants are 2-0. I don't know how long that no-loss record will last. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I will be attending that game with a friend next Monday. I'll have to leave early to meet him by 6. He is so excited that his Giants are 2-0. I don't know how long that no-loss record will last. 

Awesome. Big game for NYG. If they can take that one.... wow. 

Crazy division lol.. full of drama.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I am picking the Giants to win that game, 3-0?? Barkley looking good, finally healthy. Have fun at the game.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it is on Prime. You may have it, you have to click Amazon on your remote and search for the game it may come up. AV is is your regular programming.

Thank you. 

I liked streaming the games through Yahoo. I watched games on my mobile wherever I was. I'm disappointed that this is no longer an option.

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

According to most in here he sucked a big bag of eggs, so far with the Browns he is 2-1, should be 3-0 and looks good. They lost last week on a fluke. Watson better watch it, he might not have a job (joking) but still funny Funny Face GIF by MOODMAN

Browns are really talented on both sides. I thought they’ll be a wildcard this year because they match up well with anyone (besides Mahomes lol)

7 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I predicted Brissett .500+ until Watson returned. 

Any decent backup can win 50% or better with roster.

Can't wait for the chants lol.. 

JB learned both the QB sneak (31 out of 32 success rate in the year) and spreading the LBs out, going empty backfield and quick release for short yardage vs the Steelers, all from Tom Brady. You could see all the similarities the way they attacked the Steelers D from what the Patriots and Brady did.

That is a good play caller they have as HC.

Archived