Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl Day

holeymoley99

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Not even watching. No point. Curling is more interesting than the popularity contest. 

I was watching curling the other day and cheering...my wife came in handed me a broom and dustpan and said go practice this sport in the kitchen.....it wasn't as fun as it looked on tv....smh....lol

5 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Agreed...

Kenny Moore with a run back off an int lateral....

homer simpson football GIF- pro bowl is fun to watch when nothing is on but it is a scrimmage. Leonard's INT's was nice though. I never watch and I am watching for some reason haha . I think it is because we had such a great chance to go deep in the playoffs and we just let it go.

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Bo refused to run at the combine, heres the in depth story

https://www.raiders.com/news/bo-knows-40-yard-dashes-20411732

I heard he once ran a 4.0 but it wasn't official, but many in the media said he ran a 40 in less than 4.2. I know he was clocked at 4.19 at one time, that run he against Seattle was easily that. One of the best athlete's I have ever seen, it sucks he got injured.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I heard he once ran a 4.0 but it wasn't official, but many in the media said he ran a 40 in less than 4.2. I know he was clocked at 4.19 at one time, that run he against Seattle was easily that. One of the best athlete's I have ever seen, it sucks he got injured.

I had his poster when I was younger, shoulder pads but holding baseball bat. Elite athlete better two sport ability then Deion, you are right a shame cut too short.

These guys make so much now days, some don't care how they play and just have fun. A million dollars to most of these guys are peanuts. If you gave me a 500,000 dollars I could live off that the rest of my life. House would be paid for, car would paid for, I would have nice furniture, nice house, and excellent health insurance is the key, rest is gravy. 500,000 to these guys playing is an insult Mesmerizing Homer Simpson GIF- they want 50 million over 4 years lmao . I would play for 1 year for 500,000 and give 1000% at 50 years old, sign me up now. If I get beat up oh well. If there is any truth to players tanking like Flores indicated then that is illegal and opens up a whole other issue, players that make millions that tank = BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have always believed sports is altered in a way, it will come out eventually, it is starting too The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- I think Flores is telling the truth.

Archived