Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

No we aren’t. We don’t come close to what Rams have anywhere.

Rams beat us by only 3 points and Wentz got put out at the end. Rams are better but they have nobody close to Taylor as far as running the ball. Our D created more turnovers than the Rams did as well. If I am a QB, I want a RB that can carry me at times. Look at how Tannehill made his name, he has had Henry. Without him he would never even be talked about. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rams beat us by only 3 points and Wentz got put out at the end. Rams are better but they have nobody close to Taylor as far as running the ball. Our D created more turnovers than the Rams did as well. If I am a QB, I want a RB that can carry me at times. Look at how Tannehill made his name, he has had Henry. Without him he would never even be talked about. 

Please tell me wheee we have a OBJ and a Cupp. Or how about a Donald. Then add Ramsey to that defense. I know you guys want to say it’s all on the QB but it’s not. Stafford wouldn’t be this good on the colts.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Something else to consider for those wishing we had stafford (myself included), we don’t have the talent at WR the Rams do either. 

Yep 

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Please tell me wheee we have a OBJ and a Cupp. Or how about a Donald. Then add Ramsey to that defense. I know you guys want to say it’s all on the QB but it’s not. Stafford wouldn’t be this good on the colts.

Yep 

Defo is right there with Donald. Leonard is as good as anyone as they have.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

We saw it at the theater the day it was released a few years ago. Watched again last night. Great flick.

I watched it streaming and then watched it again maybe a month later.  Great concept and well done.   I love that he keeps trying to get his own song promoted and it pales in comparison. 

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

At least you’re not alone.

Misery loves company.  Lol

Archived