Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One of the best pictures I've seen in a long time

21isSuperman

I have no hate for the Texans. You are viewed only as amusement. It's hard to hate someone that talks with not much credibility behind their words. May your continued pursuit of a win in Indianapolis continue :) It's going on 12 years now right?

IF and when the Texans are ever able to win in Lucas Oil, that will be their Superbowl. Because that is the closest they will ever get to a real one. haha

the colts have only lost to texans three times ever. so if your gonna talk "smack" then your team better be able to beat ours, heck we beat you with danny O as our qb.

Vance is a fair poster, and his comments were subtle and funny. You guys are embarrassing yourselves. You embarrassed ME actually. How about keeping the silly schoolyard chest pounding where it belongs.

Vance is a fair poster, and his comments were subtle and funny. You guys are embarrassing yourselves. You embarrassed ME actually. How about keeping the silly schoolyard chest pounding where it belongs.

so you dont think the following statement wasnt to ruffle some feathers?Brady is better than Peyton...

Texans are better than the Colts...

Luck will be a bus

so the following statement was to ruffle some feathers?Brady is better than Peyton...

Texans are better than the Colts...

Luck will be a bus

You mean the comments attached to the hilarious picture of a smiling woman stirring an enormous pot? Are you familiar with the expression "tongue in cheek"

He was bantering with a moderators for crying out loud, and a second one chimed in as well. Did you notice 21isSuperman having a problem with anything he said? It was funny and harmless.

did you not see my haha

Playful banter...no chest pounding here principal MAC...geez...

cartoon_gorilla.gif

did you not see my haha

Playful banter...no chest pounding here principal MAC...geez...

cartoon_gorilla.gif

I saw laughing at, not with.

I like the Gorilla though. Maybe the resident emoticon guru can add that to our collection.

Pretty sure Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, AJ, and Mario Williams played a combined 4 quarters all season long. Anyone who doubted the Texans' willpower had their doubts erased. We clinched the division with our 3rd string rookie QB, minus our best WR, and a 16-3 halftime deficit. We also won a playoff game and came close to going to the AFC Championship.

You lost one player and sank like a mob hit in brick shoes.

These are facts

Whats the excuse for 2010?

I'll be sure to run all my posts by you before I reply to what I felt was a fun, "tongue-in-cheek" trash talkin'. Chill bro. It's all in good fun.

I might be alone here but I don't personally always like to tie the Manning brothers accomplishments together.

Eli has two rings to Peyton's one on the Colts and Brady's three. It's not that great to me to see. :bag:

I stumbled upon a picture like this a while ago and I loved it. The one I have uploaded is one that I made myself, but the idea isn't originally mine. Just thought I would share something that made me laugh.

manning.png

Today is National High Five day.. so in honor of that and this :highfive:

Unlike Tennessee who tries to sign every free agent we had...including Peyton!

Yes, that is VERY annoying.

But, for some reason I have a strong irrational hatred towards the Jaguars. They are just so icky. And irrelevant to the NFL most to the time.

On the plus side the Jags helped the Colts secure Andrew Luck while the Texans had their usual gag job in Indy and the Titans well.....bleh.

Yes, that is VERY annoying.

But, for some reason I have a strong irrational hatred towards the Jaguars. They are just so icky. And irrelevant to the NFL most to the time.

On the plus side the Jags helped the Colts secure Andrew Luck while the Texans had their usual gag job in Indy and the Titans well.....bleh.

I'm not a fan of either the Jags or the Titans. I like the Texans more than I do those teams, but I don't go out of my way to cheer for them