Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cool Story- Giovanni is moving to Indy

Restinpeacesweetchloe

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Riley is a wonderful hospital.   Happy for the kid.    Hopefully. Mr Irsay hooks him up with some suite seats

Have first hand experience with Riley. Thank goodness we have them in Indy. 

Great story about Giovanni. 

2 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Have first hand experience with Riley. Thank goodness we have them in Indy. 

Great story about Giovanni. 

Lived there five days a week for over a year 30 years ago.   Family dropped me off M picked me up F. As they had to stay in T.H. for their work week.  Can't say enough about the folks at Riley, they're a special breed for sure, bless em!

7 hours ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Lived there five days a week for over a year 30 years ago.   Family dropped me off M picked me up F. As they had to stay in T.H. for their work week.  Can't say enough about the folks at Riley, they're a special breed for sure, bless em!

We spent 3 months there after our daughter was born.  (She’s a picture of health now) Humbling place. We knew that we would get home eventually. Met so many families whose situation was far worse and future was less certain. That gives you perspective in an * hurry.  Met the family of one boy who was there for nearly a year waiting on a transplant. 

Again, thank goodness for Riley. 

On 12/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, jvan1973 said:

Riley is a wonderful hospital.   Happy for the kid.    Hopefully. Mr Irsay hooks him up with some suite seats

yup, yup, and yup. 

And maybe Peyton could throw in some Peyton Manning Children's hospital support at St. Vincent's. 

Wrap this kid in every single kind of support possible. 

Archived