Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Player intreviews from today

Wentzszn

I love Buckner even more after this presser. I love when he said how nice it was to see everyone’s smiling faces. He should get a C on his jersey this year.

Kenny has come so far when speaking to the press.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I love Buckner even more after this presser. I love when he said how nice it was to see everyone’s smiling faces. He should get a C on his jersey this year.

Kenny has come so far when speaking to the press.

Yeah, Buckner is great a great player and great guy who wants to win. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well the ones not wearing them said they were vaccinated. Khari Willis didn’t really say. Hilton said he was on the fence. Taylor I am not sure. He was wearing it but not on his face. His comments make me think he is. He talked about having friends who had a hard time with covid. Said he wants to keep covid far away. So it sounded like he was just taking extra protection. 

Parris said he had the first shot and is getting the second.  

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Can someone tell me which colt player this is? The body looks like Nelson but not sure.

It’s not Nelson.   Might be the new guy, Reed?   Or some other 2nd or third string guy?   

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

It’s not Nelson.   Might be the new guy, Reed?   Or some other 2nd or third string guy?   

Yes it’s Reed. Interesting Nelson wasn’t in any pictures.

13 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yes it’s Reed. Interesting Nelson wasn’t in any pictures.

As you know,  we've really beefed up our back-up options along both lines.    So, when I see a lineman that I don't know,  my mind defaults to one of the back-up guys whose face I may not know.    I think I had read some off-season stories about Reed and he seemed somewhat familiar.   Honestly, a lucky guess by me.    

Thanks for being on top of the arrivals today.     Lots of info out there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

As you know,  we've really beefed up our back-up options along both lines.    So, when I see a lineman that I don't know,  my mind defaults to one of the back-up guys whose face I may not know.    I think I had read some off-season stories about Reed and he seemed somewhat familiar.   Honestly, a lucky guess by me.    

Thanks for being on top of the arrivals today.     Lots of info out there.

He is built just like Nelson. I was like the body looks like Nelson but the head doesn’t. LMAO.

Stewart no mask also.

Wentz will talk to the media tomorrow. Practice starts at 10. I have to change my morning routine tomorrow so I am ready at ten.  Lmao. I will make a thread tonight for tomorrow. That way I don’t forget and if there is anything to post early it will be up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1