Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

(Unconfirmed) 2012 Nfl Schedule, With Dates

Vance

Colts @ Jaguars Vikings @ Colts Colts @ Texans Packers @ Colts Dolphins @ Colts Colts @ Titans Bills @ Colts

bye Texans @ Colts Colts @

Jets monday night Titans @ Colts Colts @ Chiefs Colts @ Bears sunday night Colts @ Patriots Browns @ Colts Colts @ Lions Jaguars @ Colts

Looks like we do get primetime games (If this is confirmed)

- Week 5 Dolphins/Colts - Thursday Night Football

- Week 10 Colts/Jets - Monday Night Football

- Week 13 Colts/Bears - Sunday Night Football

Colts Patriots Week 14 1:00 pm EST on CBS

I see three different weeks where this schedule has the Giants and Jets both playing at home within a few days (2 Thurs/Sun, 1 Sun/Mon).

While I guess they can change the stadium over that quickly if they had to, I can't imagine why they would want to. It just seems a bit odd.

I see three different weeks where this schedule has the Giants and Jets both playing at home within a few days (2 Thurs/Sun, 1 Sun/Mon).

While I guess they can change the stadium over that quickly if they had to, I can't imagine why they would want to. It just seems a bit odd.

That's not unusal. They do that.

Wasn't one of those team (Jets I think) opening a new stadium this year?

I doubt this is real.

Every year the NFL does an official release of the schedule and they have a big 2 hour special on NFLN, etc. This is fake, it's a blog site. Anyone could have wrote it.

If it was real it'd be posted on NFL.com & other official sites.

This is supposedly a leaked copy of the schedule that will officially be released soon. Still, I think smart money is on fake

For the Broncos,

Week1 primetime Sunday Night game vs Texans

Week2 Primetime Thursday night game vs Chargers

week12 Primtetime Sunday night football vs Ravens

Week16 Primetime Monday night game vs Raiders

Which could be possible, but then they have the Broncos Vs. Saints at 4:15 and the Broncos vs Patriots and 4:15...Which I would think these two games would be primetime for the fact, Brady Vs manning again...and Manning vs Fathers old team.

and it appears the Broncos only play 1 game at 1:00 week 10 vs bengals. I guess if this was true we could be able to watch the colts at 1 most days and Manning at 4