Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carson already upsets Titans fan

Jeremy Waldon

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Only 2 places I have chatted are here and over at ESPN. The ESPN days were from 2009-2012 and it was on game threads of the team we were playing each week. On those game threads there would be 1000's of posts on gameday. The worse fan bases I have encountered as far as being rude and talking smack were Steelers, Patriots, and Jets fans. That was when the Jets were good = 2009 and 2010. ESPN did away with regular chat in 2013 so I took a break and I joined here in 2015.

I do want to add, the SB thread in 2009/10 had over 10000 posts in total for the week/gameday at ESPN and Saints fans were pretty cool. I think most of them were just happy they won and leading up to that game many thought we would win. The week we played the Jets and on gameday was comical though. Those fans were talking smack all week.

47 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Things change very quickly in the NFL. Just because a schedule looks brutal on paper doesn’t mean it’s going to be that way. 

i get it but some teams i doubt will fall off .  plus other teams who fell off because of injuries will be much better like san fran  and other teams will get better the like cardinals , dolphins  and jags with the best QB prospect since luck .

39 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

The Titans know that we're coming to take back our rightful throne, and they're quickly realizing that Henry, an average QB, and a bad defense won't be enough to stop us.

Titans are lucky Henry has elite stamina and durability. Having said that he is nearing 30 and that’s when RBs especially ones with a ton of mileage start to slow down.

Archived