Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions are important to who we pick

Let's draw out some scenarios 

Lions take Tua or Herbert

Dolphins Chargers Panthers and Raiders possibly could need QB so there's no way other top QBs make it to 13.

Lions take Jeudy

This is my greatest hope cause then hopefully Cardinals Jaguars or Jets take Lamb before 13.

Can't rule out Ruggs though at 13 either.

Lions take Brown 

I hope this doesn't happen cause Kinlaw will probably be snatched before 13 then.

Lions take Okudah

Here's the wildcard and the only one that has me stumped.

This opens the playing field for many possibilities from OT WR DL QB 

• Like 1

I will be curious to see if 3-4 OTs go before our pick... Browns, Arizona, Jets, Giants, etc...all need online help. Raiders need WRs... I see CeeDee going to Arizona...to play with his college buddy. Jeudy to the Raiders... wondering who the random guy that always seems to get selected in the top 10-15 picks will be this year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I think the Lions will trade back at least once.  If we sit at 13 the top 3 if not top 4 QBs will be gone.  Too many other trades could happen in the top 10.  

Agreed. There are hot seats in Detriot and I don't see how any one of these top players will turn things around. If Washington stays pat at No.2 I expect Miami or someone else to come offering some capital and I think the Lions will be inclined to take the best offer.

10 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If you want a QB, you should probably hope the Lions take Juedy or Lamb. 

If you want Brown or Kinlaw, hope the Lions take a QB.

If you want an OT to fall, hope the Lions take Derrick Brown

If the Lions take Okudah, Lamb or Jeudy will probably fall to the Colts.

good post

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, FalseStart said:

I will be curious to see if 3-4 OTs go before our pick... Browns, Arizona, Jets, Giants, etc...all need online help. Raiders need WRs... I see CeeDee going to Arizona...to play with his college buddy. Jeudy to the Raiders... wondering who the random guy that always seems to get selected in the top 10-15 picks will be this year. 

I get what you are saying, but don't think it happens.   Too many BPA above the 3-4 OT's