Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post SB Mock

FA: Clowney

Re-sign: Castonzo, Haeg, Funchess, Jonathan Williams

Draft:

1) Javon Kinlaw, DT, S. Carolina.  Sigh.  I’d love to have the QB position locked down better, but I don’t see Ballard reaching for Love here.  The guy wouldn’t be that great of a value at the end of the 2nd.  People have talked themselves into believing otherwise.  Kinlaw, on the other hand, is everything they say about him.

2) Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn.  Has the raw power we want in an OL and the athleticism of an elite LT.  Needs a lot of technique work, but he came a long way since his first OL snap at Auburn (he never played on OL in HS, and didn’t know what football was before that...)

Trade #44 down to #58 or so, ‘cause that’s what CB does when he thinks his prospect isn’t valued as highly by other teams.  Pick up an extra 3rd rounder here.

2) Denzel Mims, WR, Fla.  SB stud.  If someone else takes him first, Van Jefferson gives us a great young route runner, which we lack right now.

3) Logan Stenberg, OG, Kentucky.  Mauler who loves to finish - would fit right in.  We were so lucky to have five 16-game starters on the line.  It won’t happen again.  In the absence of a franchise QB, ensuring a top running offense sounds like a great plan to me.

3) Anthony Gordon, QB, Wash. St.  A second young QB to develop.  Bet hedging is sometimes a good idea.

4) Jeremy Chinn, S, S. Illinois.  Has traits CB will love, starting with his 6’3”frame.

5) McTelvin Agim, DT, Ark.  Thought about him in the 4th.  Our undertackles took a step back this year - here’s an athletic and versatile guy to play either DT spot.

6) Eli Wolf, TE, Ga.  A lot of late Round TEs I like.  Switched it up with this EWS standout who looked like a stud receiver.  I also like Wilcox and Sullivan here.

6) Parnell Motley, CB, Okla.  Very productive with 13 pd this year.  Checks boxes too.  Good guy to develop.

7) Jordan Johnson, C, UCF.  Quite a character.  Vocal vegan, future broadcaster, and his specialty is supposed to be getting to the second level and hitting LBs (even though he’s 320 lbs).

• Like 2

On 2/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, Archer said:

FA: Clowney

Re-sign: Castonzo, Haeg, Funchess, Jonathan Williams

Draft:

1) Javon Kinlaw, DT, S. Carolina.  Sigh.  I’d love to have the QB position locked down better, but I don’t see Ballard reaching for Love here.  The guy wouldn’t be that great of a value at the end of the 2nd.  People have talked themselves into believing otherwise.  Kinlaw, on the other hand, is everything they say about him.

2) Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn.  Has the raw power we want in an OL and the athleticism of an elite LT.  Needs a lot of technique work, but he came a long way since his first OL snap at Auburn (he never played on OL in HS, and didn’t know what football was before that...)

Trade #44 down to #58 or so, ‘cause that’s what CB does when he thinks his prospect isn’t valued as highly by other teams.  Pick up an extra 3rd rounder here.

2) Denzel Mims, WR, Fla.  SB stud.  If someone else takes him first, Van Jefferson gives us a great young route runner, which we lack right now.

3) Logan Stenberg, OG, Kentucky.  Mauler who loves to finish - would fit right in.  We were so lucky to have five 16-game starters on the line.  It won’t happen again.  In the absence of a franchise QB, ensuring a top running offense sounds like a great plan to me.

3) Anthony Gordon, QB, Wash. St.  A second young QB to develop.  Bet hedging is sometimes a good idea.

4) Jeremy Chinn, S, S. Illinois.  Has traits CB will love, starting with his 6’3”frame.

5) McTelvin Agim, DT, Ark.  Thought about him in the 4th.  Our undertackles took a step back this year - here’s an athletic and versatile guy to play either DT spot.

6) Eli Wolf, TE, Ga.  A lot of late Round TEs I like.  Switched it up with this EWS standout who looked like a stud receiver.  I also like Wilcox and Sullivan here.

6) Parnell Motley, CB, Okla.  Very productive with 13 pd this year.  Checks boxes too.  Good guy to develop.

7) Jordan Johnson, C, UCF.  Quite a character.  Vocal vegan, future broadcaster, and his specialty is supposed to be getting to the second level and hitting LBs (even though he’s 320 lbs).

Chinn is one of the best sleeper picks in this draft. Would love to stick him back at safety.