Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys at Pats

Gramz

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This might be the most help I ever seen Brady have in his career, meaning defensively. BB is smart and knows Brady isn't what he was 3 or 4 years ago so he makes sure he keeps his D great. 

It's crazy.. how in the world can your 4th DB be ALL over a wide out. There is ZERO room for error against the Patriots defense. Heck it's raining and they don't even slip up

• Like 1

I don’t understand what coaches in this league are thinking sometimes even though it’s the passing era. Zeke gets 10 yards every time he touches it and he only gets it once per drive. I swear coaches today wouldn’t hand the ball to Bo Jackson if they were the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl.

6 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

How can anyone watch these games and not see the outrageous advantage the pats are continually given by the officiating crews?

This game is awful... but it's the only game on in my area today.

I have it on...   Ugh.

• Like 1

I’d go as far as to say any other team as good as the Cowboys (they’re not great but they are good talent wise) would be up by 20 in a game like this. I don’t know why they’re not giving the ball to Zeke. Even when they got that good pass to make it to the Redzone he still fumbled it, but got it back. Then the 1 additional touch Zeke got was a first down when he should have been tackled by 2 guys. Then they do a fake reverse keeper with the other RB and an option. A literal option in the NFL in a bad weather game with Zeke. Garrett is straight *.

And they’re going to get another chance (and not give it to Zeke and lose the game).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Some of my biggest frustrations during football season come from watching Patriots games.

I have always felt this: with the possible exception of their dominating season in 2007, the Patriots always show a bit of weakness at some point in every game (low score, dropped passes, etc).  It sickens me to no end when I see teams not taking advantage of that window. Literally every game, there is a chance to beat them... but teams don’t take over at that time and then the game gets away from them, Pats win. Crazy!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ReMeDy said:

Wow, this Bill Belichick defense is carrying Tom Brady so hard.

I think Tom is going to retire after this season, he has looked good at times but also bad at times. He is a perfectionist, I doubt he's the type that sticks around when he starts to look more bad than good. It is close. Winning would keep anyone around though for another year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Tom is going to retire after this season, he has looked good at times but also bad at times. He is a perfectionist, I doubt he's the type that sticks around when he starts to look more bad than good. It is close. Winning would keep anyone around though for another year.

Not unless he has the TD record

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now