Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 8

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I read a piece on AJ Boye today. 
 Watching Rock chase in coverage, seeing him keep contact, reminds me of Boye.
 The way Rock is getting turned at the last moment and getting his hand on the ball or making INT's just might be what makes him a starter very soon. The Playmaker!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sweat could easily bust with his off the field and sometimes work ethic issues. Plus he’s too heavy to stay on the field consistently. 
    • I do think the reason for the suspension is because of who he was speaking with. Clark is probably the most hyped prospective athlete to come to Indianapolis. Had this exchange happened with someone else it probably only makes the local tabloids. But Clark is national news-level celebrity status. It honestly kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift in terms of popularity and a fast rise of celebrity status. 
    • Bottom line is we should be ranked in the 14-18 range as a mediocre team for now, and until we sign a veteran CB or FS, you could make a case for ranking the Colts at 20 or so. It feels like an offseason as of now where we strengthened our strengths and didn't improve our weaknesses (besides WR). RB depth is still bad, TEs are still iffy with the same group based on potential after we missed out on Bowers, not sure if we actually have a solid cover LB, and the secondary is a mess still with only a couple day 3 additions and a re-signing of Blackmon for a year.   The strengths are great strengths and they should help carry us with the trenches. However, our team is going to depend a lot on players coming back that were hurt. Mostly at the QB position and the secondary (also TE with Woods which is underestimated). I would feel much better if we signed a one-year veteran at either CB or FS.   Otherwise, there are other teams in our division, conference, and in the NFL as a whole that got better in FA and the draft. A lot of teams picked ahead of us and had more picks/more draft value as well. I feel like we are that middle child type team where the top teams who pick lower in the draft are much better than us, and the worse teams sign lots of FAs every year and draft higher than us. It always feels like we lose ground or remain stagnant until we can get the QB position right. That needs to happen before we can become an elite team in the NFL, start regularly winning the division, and become a top 10 team on the normal.   My $0.02 cents.
  • Members