Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Is Very Depressing

oldunclemark

I remember 2-14 season stretches for over a decade. I don't think anyone, including myself is ready for that again.

I also think that everyone kind of rode out last season like it was just a bad dream and that we were going to get good again real quick.

There was a reason for that.

I am hoping we rebound quick, but my gut tells me its going to be a while.

I got ya.

I hope not Blue. I guess its all we can do at this point.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? He got his chance to be an NFL head coach. He also gets a chance to build a team the way he wants from the ground up and will have a top QB prospect (whether its RG3 or Luck) to build around. He's also working for an owner that has shown that he truly will do what it takes to win (whether you hate the man now or not he's proven this much). Im pretty sure because Irsay has decided to totally rebuild that he'll be given more time than the typical rookie HC on top of all that.

Because I bet he was brought in to coach a team reloading and transitioning, not to a team that has been sent to rebuild purgatory. Problem is that in 3-4 years there will be a call for his head and it will not be his fault but he will be fired. That is why I feel sorry for Coach Pagano.

Peyton Manning's moving on.....

surely Jeff Saturday and Reggie Wayne....we're gutting our offense

First year GM, first year head coavch ..rookie QB

Now...it looks like Dwight Freeney will be moved and wants to go...Garcon, maybe

I know all about what the hope is for the future but I'd like to see something positive

now...This is as dark a time as I can remember for the Colts in Indy.

Does anybody else feel the same way... I wish we could just fast-forward to the draft

Is there anything concrete to be positive about right now..

I've argued with you in the past so many times and told you this day would happen and you never believed me. I think that you are too optimistic. This was projected by me to happen last September.

You should be depressed.

Can't wait to be on these boards when the reality sets in to these dumb ***** who actually wanted this.

BleedingBlue

• default_large.png
  • 333 posts

Posted Today, 04:29 PM

You should be depressed.

Can't wait to be on these boards when the reality sets in to these dumb ***** who actually wanted this.

once again im in trouble with my old friend. she has paper in the window panes. she is putting on a smile. living in a glass house. - radioheadOost saved