Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Breshad Perriman

This might be a guy worth a look at WR.  is starting to come around production wise this preseason, but may be caught in a numbers game in Baltimore.  He hasn't really shown much ST ability, and they may not be able to keep him in a backup role.  All their newcomers at WR would seem to be a priority, even though Perriman leads them in catches and yards in the preseason.  Plus, our coaches would have gotten a pretty good look at him through joint practices and our game....  

He is 24 yrs old, 6'-3" 209#  and hasn't produced thus far over his 2 yr career..... but he'd be a guy id like on a 1 yr prove it deal if he is indeed released in Balt.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

I was looking through some articles about potential camp cuts and his name jumped out. I was actually going to make a thread about him.

I think he would be a nice addition. He has a combination of size/speed that the Colts are lacking at the receiver position. I'd be all for bringing him in if he is cut.

1 hour ago, Shafty138 said:

This might be a guy worth a look at WR.  is starting to come around production wise this preseason, but may be caught in a numbers game in Baltimore.  He hasn't really shown much ST ability, and they may not be able to keep him in a backup role.  All their newcomers at WR would seem to be a priority, even though Perriman leads them in catches and yards in the preseason.  Plus, our coaches would have gotten a pretty good look at him through joint practices and our game....  

He is 24 yrs old, 6'-3" 209#  and hasn't produced thus far over his 2 yr career..... but he'd be a guy id like on a 1 yr prove it deal if he is indeed released in Balt.

Thoughts?

No he sucks.

8 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

but as a 4th WR, I mean...... he's leading Balt. in the preseason, not worth a shot over Kasen Williams or some other guy we can carry on the Practice Squad even?

Personally, I'm hoping Kasen Williams latches on. He can play.

I’d be down. I mean, what other WR can we get that has more upside?

we only need a one year rental, or like a stop gap for this season. I’m confident that we can nab a good WR in the offseason, whether it’s FA or Draft. Plus I’m confident Deon Cain will be back and develop well despite the major setback.