Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster moves

Case

47 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Bye Felicia....

Nice reference. Not sure how many folks realize kaaya’s mom

was in the movie Friday. 

I’m a diehard Canes fan. Kaaya had an up & down college career. He started as a true freshman and a lot of people  thought he could eventually become a very good player. Over the years he was heavily criticized for not coming through in key moments and also really struggled with dealing with a pass rush. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

Nice reference. Not sure how many folks realize kaaya’s mom

was in the movie Friday. 

I’m a diehard Canes fan. Kaaya had an up & down college career. He started as a true freshman and a lot of people  thought he could eventually become a very good player. Over the years he was heavily criticized for not coming through in key moments and also really struggled with dealing with a pass rush. 

Right, she was Felicia. 

They said Kaaya looked great in practice, threw a beautiful ball.  But he didn’t have it in the game situations.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I like it. 

Ballard is relentless in upgrading the roster.

For whatever it’s worth...  

Pistets here used to say the exact same thing about Grigson way back in the day...     roughly the first three years.

And then,  more and more, they didn’t. 

Just sayin.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

For whatever it’s worth...  

Pistets here used to say the exact same thing about Grigson way back in the day...     roughly the first three years.

And then,  more and more, they didn’t. 

Just sayin.....

Yeah, there was a lot of talk saying Grigson and Pagano were the future of the Colts. GM of the year etc. etc.....  And I have to admit I was one who thought we were on the right track.

I have no clue nor am I making any predictions on Ballard and Reich on the future. This is the NFL and anything can happen and everything changes.

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, there was a lot of talk saying Grigson and Pagano were the future of the Colts. GM of the year etc. etc.....  And I have to admit I was one who thought we were on the right track.

I have no clue nor am I making any predictions on Ballard and Reich on the future. This is the NFL and anything can happen and everything changes.

I believed in Grigson too.      Right up to the moment where he gave me reason not to.

And for me,  that reason came after the 2016 season when Irsay revealed that he had a series of shrinks and counselors trying to patch-up the relationship between him and Pagano.

That ended it for me.      And it didn't help that by then more of his draft picks and free agent signings weren't working out.        The hot rumor the day the season ended was that Pagano was about to be fired.      And I publicly said here --- fine --- but if you're going to fire Pagano,  then fire Grigson too.    They go hand in hand.

And of course, Irsay threw everyone the curve and re-signed both of them to longer contracts.  

Strange world we live in....

18 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I believed in Grigson too.      Right up to the moment where he gave me reason not to.

And for me,  that reason came after the 2016 season when Irsay revealed that he had a series of shrinks and counselors trying to patch-up the relationship between him and Pagano.

That ended it for me.      And it didn't help that by then more of his draft picks and free agent signings weren't working out.        The hot rumor the day the season ended was that Pagano was about to be fired.      And I publicly said here --- fine --- but if you're going to fire Pagano,  then fire Grigson too.    They go hand in hand.

And of course, Irsay threw everyone the curve and re-signed both of them to longer contracts.  

Strange world we live in....

Yeah when you been a long time fan like you, me and a few others I guess nothing that happens shocks or surprises us. We sure have seen our share of the ups and downs with this team.

Patience is needed either way it goes.