Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gary Brackett's Book "winning"

NDKoltz

What a great book! It is written around the the 06 Superbowl, with many flashbacks of his life that got him to that point in his life. Some of the things that stood out to me

_he was lucky that there was a coaching change while at Rutgers or he might not have ever got a start.

_it is a good thing that one of the few teams that sent a scout to watch hi workout was from the colts

_he gave almost as much credit to Rob Morris for the DS postseason turn around as to the rerun of Bob Sanders

His life and the book would make a great movie.

I started a thread about this book right about the time he announced that it was available for pre-order. I pre-ordered a copy through his site, and received the book with his signature inside! I have not started reading it yet because I'm trying to finish up another book first, but I can't wait to get started. Sounds like a very inspirational story.

I started a thread about this book right about the time he announced that it was available for pre-order. I pre-ordered a copy through his site, and received the book with his signature inside! I have not started reading it yet because I'm trying to finish up another book first, but I can't wait to get started. Sounds like a very inspirational story.

I wondered about that. I ordered a copy also after your post but I wasn't sure if it was an authentic sig or if it was printed?

Anybody know where I can get a copy? Much appreciated

Here: http://www.garybrackett.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• The only place he could be is a dark retreat, right...
    • Yeah, the Pacers season this year is equivalent to the Colts 2014 season. Both were a big deal, but the Pacers get less credit. By Championships, Ballard and Lynch are tied, but I believe the forum would be happy if we had the 49ers record in the regular season and playoffs from 2017-2023. We'd be disappointed we lost the SB twice, but encouraged that we can get back there again.   We just need that hope this year. Give us something where we make the playoffs at the bare minimum. Have AR show he is the real deal. Give us hope for the future. That's all I want.
    • I think Purdy is good too but until he wins it all, I will not say great. He has a loaded team around him, he should win if he is good. I have said the same thing about Jason Tatum since 2018, it took him 7 seasons to finally win an NBA Championship after being surrounded by good players for that many years and he has also had Brown who is great for all 7 seasons. What is funny is, Brown has been the better the player in the Finals though. 
    • That is a fair post because I do think Lynch has been better than Ballard. Can't really debate that. Having said that according to many in here, if you don't win the SB, then you fail. If you go by Championships, it is 0-0 a tie between Ballard and Lynch. Pacers made the Final 4 but some don't care, they didn't win it all. That is the world we live in.
    • Like I said I am not always right picking series, if I was, I would be a millionaire  . Not bragging or patting myself on the back, I am right a lot of times though. We had 10 people in here during the Football season do weekly picks for all 18 weeks before every game was played, and I finished tied for 1st picking games right. I was 173-99. Before the SB game itself, I picked the Chiefs to win. I am also probably 1 of the few that picked the Pacers beat the Knicks before the series started and I even stuck by it when we were down 0-2. Nobody at ESPN picked the Pacers to win that series. You can go back and look at my posts. Anyway, congrats on your championship, Celtics have proven me wrong.
  • Members