Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Von Miller responds to Brady's pre-game photo.

ReMeDy

This got a laugh out of me. Brady likes to trash talk using photos of him yelling like a psycho, so he posted this one:
tom_brady_lol.jpg

Well, Von Miller noticed, and found a photo of that exact same moment in time, reversing the field, and Von Miller looks equally as psycho with those eyes.
von_miller_lol.jpg

Yea, that will be a good game to watch.

15 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

This got a laugh out of me. Brady likes to trash talk using photos of him yelling like a psycho, so he posted this one:
tom_brady_lol.jpg

Well, Von Miller noticed, and found a photo of that exact same moment in time, reversing the field, and Von Miller looks equally as psycho with those eyes.
von_miller_lol.jpg

Yea, that will be a good game to watch.

Too bad the Broncos don't have a QB. Pats will probably win this game by 14. Remember how many people were saying the Broncos would be fine without Peyton because they have a dominant Defense. WRONG! Since Peyton left the Broncos, they are 12-12 and didn't even make the Playoffs last season.

Even 2015 version of Peyton, who couldnt throw the football for 15 yards and didn't have the arm and legs to throw in the second half of the games by the end of the year, still had a sharp mind which masked the defiencies Broncos had on their oline and weapons after DT and Sanders.

And as we've seen the past two years, free agents aren't coming to Denver for scraps to play for Trevor Siemian (or Elway or whoever). They came for Peyton.

They should have never booted Wade Phillips because of money either.

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Too bad the Broncos don't have a QB. Pats will probably win this game by 14. Remember how many people were saying the Broncos would be fine without Peyton because they have a dominant Defense. WRONG! Since Peyton left the Broncos, they are 12-12 and didn't even make the Playoffs last season.

Agreed. This will NOT be a good game. The Patriot defense will gain more confidence after tonight. And at least we'll be able to go to bed early, this will be over at the half.

I LOVE the Return of the Jedi line by Von.

2015:  A New Hope - Peyton (Obi-Wan) Manning teaches a young Von (Skywalker) Miller how to beat Tom (Vader) Brady on the way to one last SB.

2016:  The Empire Strikes Back - Tom (Vader) Brady and the NE (Empire) Patriots get revenge on everybody.

2017:  The Return of the Jedi -  Brady kills Belichick, right?  Vader killed the emperor... just sayin...

On 11/12/2017 at 1:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The problem is the coaching staff. The defense misses Wade Phillips. Special teams was better with Joe DeCamillis. It was a horrible game for special teams, but relatively speaking not the QB.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They're not mediocre because Peyton retired.

9 hours ago, Roger said:

They're not mediocre because Peyton retired.

Roger, you missed my point completely. I know Peyton was on his last leg and needed to retire. My point was 99% of Broncos fans on their own website thought they could just plug in anyone at QB going into 2016 and Repeat because of their Defense. They were dissing Peyton and saying good riddance, that is all fine and dandy but I was right and they were wrong when I predicted Broncos would miss the Playoffs in 2016. They had the same Defense in 2016 that they had in 2015 and still had Wade Phillips. They clearly missed Peyton's presence last year. Now they are a dumpster fire and it's because their QB's suck. I am just stating facts, not opinions.