Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts chat during games

Yoshinator

I haven't seen the Chat up during games for awhile. If it is, no one joins it. It was a lot of fun, even with the team performing poorly, to be able to talk to people almost as if they were there as the game went on. Much better than the gamethread, where you have to keep refreshing to see a bunch of messages every 15 seconds, and it gets so crowded with posts that no one responds to each other hardly. If a mod sees this, can we start the chat up again? If it is up and you see this, can we get some people in the chat room again? I bet there's a lot of people who prefer the chat to having to refresh the gamethread forum and seeing a bunch of rapid posts. At least the chat shows posts automatically and we can talk to each other like we are watching the game together.

59 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I know where it's at. But I've not been able to actually enter the chat room since last season. I click it and get a server error every time

was in there a few early games, it was working.  haven't tried last couple.  if all else fails, use IE11, it's pretty much compatible with anything.

Didn't know it was gone/glitchy for a while.

I liked the chat a lot more than the gameday thread, which for whatever reason seems more popular. But in general, I don't really like using either during Colts games nowadays haha.

Something about knee jerk reactions and constant negativity (especially since the team is really bad right now), just kinda puts me off haha.

15 hours ago, csmopar said:

I know where it's at. But I've not been able to actually enter the chat room since last season. I click it and get a server error every time

I turned chatbox on and posted to it from your account.  It works.

I've opened chatbox today so that you can confirm for me that you are able to post to it.

Here's the situation with Chat

IP Board discontinued their chat application.

Right now, we're using chat box, because it works even though it's not as nice as what we used to have.

I've been bug testing another application.  It is much more like our old chat.  However, it is extremely buggy still.  Until it works properly, we can't use it for our game day chat.

I miss chat too.  I'm trying to find another app that will work inside our boards.

2 hours ago, Nadine said:

I turned chatbox on and posted to it from your account.  It works.

I've opened chatbox today so that you can confirm for me that you are able to post to it.

Here's the situation with Chat

IP Board discontinued their chat application.

Right now, we're using chat box, because it works even though it's not as nice as what we used to have.

I've been bug testing another application.  It is much more like our old chat.  However, it is extremely buggy still.  Until it works properly, we can't use it for our game day chat.

I miss chat too.  I'm trying to find another app that will work inside our boards.

Its letting me in fine from Chrome it looks like. Safari is a no go though.