Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis receiving trade interest from 2 teams

RockThatBlue

8 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Grigson had a Mentor that wasn't in sound shape while he was "Mentoring" him.
  The answer really is that simple.

No, it's really not (actually thats a really greasy way of looking at this and easily disprovable, watch..).

Irsay being stoned has nothing (nothing, stop the internal dialog, I hear you..) to do with the fact that Grigson called name after name after name of guys who simply couldn't cut it in the NFL.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, IinD said:

Everyone sucks this year honestly. You know it's not all about td's. Jacoby gets some blame (he's thrown a few into the ground in front of TY), but #7 has to get soon leeway. Been here a couple months. Chud also seems stale, or its a combo of QB/OC.

He's a threat. A 1600 yard get doesn't get any slack with you?

I like TY, always have. I just don't think he's as irreplaceable as others do, and on top of that, I trust Chris Ballard to evaluate him and his worth much more than I trust Colts fans' (including myself) who have a sentimental attachment to him.

Ballard likely wouldn't move him for anything less than 2 high draft picks, so the asking price is likely too rich for most teams. But if someone's willing to give up a 1st & 2nd for him, in a year that's a complete rebuild for us, it'd be hard for me to argue with that move.

15 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Just read two possible trade scenarios for Vontae.  To the Cowboys for L'al Collins a young OL and to the Dolphins acquiring Jarvis Landry for Vontae and our second pick.  TY would be moved after the trade as well. 

I'd like that Cowboys trade A LOT. Do you have a link to that story by chance?

42 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Just read two possible trade scenarios for Vontae.  To the Cowboys for L'al Collins a young OL and to the Dolphins acquiring Jarvis Landry for Vontae and our second pick.  TY would be moved after the trade as well. 

I'm not sure if they'd give up Lael Collins for Vontae, but if it's real I wouldn't be mad I guess.