TNF Bucs vs Pats

Chrisaaron1023

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Alright, Patriots defense is back to the level I expect them to play at.

Now for Brady to blow down the field to put the game away.

Took you long enough tonight. Thats why the Bucs can't function.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Isn't he just a terrible kicker contrary to him winning the game last week??

He hit a game winning 50+ yard field goal against the Bills in the 2007 MNF Cowboys/Bills game (after Romo threw 5 INTs, two of which were pick sixes, and lost a fumble) so I've never had a high opinion of this guy.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I remember that game

What I didn't mention (didn't want to make a huge run-on sentence) was that the Cowboys had the ball down 8 with 2 minutes left. They go down the field, get the TD, miss the 2PC (after TO was stripped of it). Cowboys then recover the onside kick, Bills decide to not put any effort into guarding the sidelines, and Cowboys get into FG range. Easily one of the worst losses I've witnessed.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I know the 1 time Tommy doesn't even put up 20, they still cant win.

This is really a total "nothing" game. It really is. I mean I been watching it on the side and it's so bad I am wondering why I am watching but you know.......Patriots "addiction" on the side and all.:sigh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Here’s what the new turf will be:   http://www.matrix-turf.com/products/turf/matrix-turf/ supposed to be a more realistic turf.   
    • I elaborated in a later post, as a reference to DougDew’s past arguments that it was purely luck that Raimann outplayed his draft slot. Then my contention that it was still Ballard and not another GM that took the swing to be the beneficiary thus not letting Raimann’s draft fall “go to waste” and cash in, so he deserves credit for taking that chance, just like blame for the swings and misses.   Flash forward, same thing with Mitchell.
    • It makes far more sense when you bring in other GMs into it because unless you do it, knowing that you’re a Grigson fan, it felt you were trying everything to discredit Ballard.
    • And @Superman.  When did I ever say that Ballard didn't have the player he selected as his BPA the time he selected him?    The luck comes into play when a talented player such as AM or Raimann falls and is your BPA when you're on the clock.  Its not like Ballard knew they would be there, and finally pulled the trigger before one of the other 31 GMs caught on to what he knew all along.   Ballard himself said he had no idea how this stuff plays out, and that he got lucky (that the guy he had as his BPA on the board was so talented).  Me and Chris seem to see the draft working the same way I guess.    As far as Raimann, who appears to be a top 10 OT that was picked after a struggling AP and Woods...for whatever reason he was picked behind them.....the situation is no different than other players who turned out better than their draft slot would suggest:  Polian got lucky that Mathis turned out to be the player he did. (He had no idea). NE with Brady. (had no idea)  SF with Purdy. (had no idea).  And Ballard with Raimann.  Why would I choose to tell myself that Ballard's benefit from Raimann being a better player than he and every other 31 GM thought he would be (this early), is different than the luck Polian, BB, and Lynch benefitted from?    In the interview, Ballard is being candid.  He is telling us that he (and other GMs) get lucky, when the convo is about specific players sometimes.
    • Another factor is pressure rate. You do realize that the Colts drafted a guy named Latu and hired a dline coach named Partridge for a reason... right?
  • Members