Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who would coach us if pagano is fired??

Trace Pyott

As the  calendar ticks off the next few weeks or months. IF.....IF Andrew has even just 5 % of his feelings that he does not want to be here.....THEN HE HAS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Do not want a player who is unsure of his feelings about being a COLT !

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HOF19 said:

As the  calendar ticks off the next few weeks or months. IF.....IF Andrew has even just 5 % of his feelings that he does not want to be here.....THEN HE HAS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Do not want a player who is unsure of his feelings about being a COLT !

If he was upset about being forced to play hurt the past couple of years, why did he just sign a 6 year extension barely over a year ago?

15 hours ago, HOF19 said:

I don't want to leave the person who signed my $120m cheque... that simple.

I am hoping as of 9-18-17 the Colts announce the promotion of special team coach Tom McMahon to HC, Brian Schottenheimer will assume the position of OC and Matt Hasselback will return to be the Coach of the quarterbacks. I have heard that sometimes you start rumors and they eventually come true.