Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reminder from TigerTown: Everything Will Be Okay

PrincetonTiger

3 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Do you think AL will not be removed from PUP?.... surely you are being sarcastic and/or joking.

R....I....G....H....T?

No I think irregardless of whatever the news is, this forum gonna implode 

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No I think irregardless of whatever the news is, this forum gonna implode 

Probably right, you would know better than me.  Its hard to stay positive with the way things are, but what can we do?

Wish we could fast forward to week 6/7 and Luck, Kelly, Davis, Hooker and Geathers are all on the field AND we have a respectful record at that point.  I can dream right?

Personal opinion is that Clayton doesn't play this year and possibly/ likely never again.  Personal experience with the need to fuse (4) cervical vertebra and have not done it yet.  Extremely painful and what is more frustrating is the limited range of motion..... sucks. Given his age I have to wonder where that whole issue will lead him once he ages.  Cant be good so I hope he thinks long term and makes the right decision for himself.

It really feels like this season could go one way or the other.......almost entirely dependent on one man......#12.

If he is back (and healthy) with a new young defense and some new offensive weapons, I think we can really make a push for the playoffs.

Without him, I think 7-9 is our ceiling.