Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

In the Utah-USC game, Utah did not get the extra point. USC will win 28 to 27.

Update: Utah opted to go for 2 and the win instead of the extra point that would have tied it. They did not get it. I like the call even if it did not work. I know most will disagree. Folks seem to prefer the safe play (extra point).

Lol. The Stanford game is being held up by a rabbit running all over the field. lmao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

In the Utah-USC game, Utah did not get the extra point. USC will win 28 to 27.

Update: Utah opted to go for 2 and the win instead of the extra point that would have tied it. They did not get it. I like the call even if it did not work. I know most will disagree. Folks seem to prefer the safe play (extra point).

Lol. The Stanford game is being held up by a rabbit running all over the field. lmao

I think Utah made the right call as well. Too bad it didn't work, but its nice to see a coach playing to win instead of getting all conservative.

8 hours ago, snkdy said:

Bryce with another Heisman-worthy performance. I bet he finishes 2nd like all the other Stanford greats lol. I wish this kid was getting more attention from the national media. We always play late though. 

Bryce is a beast. Thought I saw he had almost 100 yards 5 minutes into the game.

19 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

IU OC better be fired NOW! Roll out plays hadn't worked all day and he called two of them on the final four plays

Especially to the left.... what the hell?  That was possibly the dumbest call Ive seen all year (excluding Chuck).

On 10/15/2017 at 11:57 PM, snkdy said:

That depends on who you ask lol. It's supposed to be Cal, but over the last few years, it's been USC. Oregon too. 

On 10/15/2017 at 7:29 PM, RockThatBlue said:

Who is considered Stanfords biggest rival?

I think it is USC now. A few years ago I would have said Oregon. Cal is Stanford's long time rival, but Cal has not been good for a while now. 

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Is Bryce Love better than McCaffrey? I don't know about that but this writer seems to think so.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/10/20/16507568/bryce-love-christian-mccaffrey-nfl-draft-2018-stanford-running-back-cardinal-panthers-prospect-info

This writer Ben Natan is excellent. I like to read his articles about NFL prospects. 

Love is a great runner, but McCaffrey could do pretty much everything. I thought he got robbed for the heisman. 

29 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Love is a great runner, but McCaffrey could do pretty much everything. I thought he got robbed for the heisman. 

Stanford players don't win the Heisman. If any Cardinal was going to win it, it would have been McCaffrey because everyone knew who he was and he had the stats and the highlights to show for it. 

Several Stanford players have finished second: Luck (twice, I think), Elway, and Toby Gerhart as well as McCaffrey.

I would love it if Bryce Love would win it but there are too many other players in contention for it. 

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Stanford players don't win the Heisman. If any Cardinal was going to win it, it would have been McCaffrey because everyone knew who he was and he had the stats and the highlights to show for it. 

Several Stanford players have finished second: Luck (twice, I think), Elway, and Toby Gerhart as well as McCaffrey.

I would love it if Bryce Love would win it but there are too many other players in contention for it. 

RG3 getting it over Luck was a joke.