Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gisele Bundchen Video Post Sb Loss

ReMeDy

the part that bothers me about it is brady puts in a lot of effort to not separate himself from the team or put himself above the other players. her comments are basically knocking his teamates and saying it's not his fault. its the result of his wife not really understanding that aspect and just reacting in the moment but it reflects poorly on tom. she needs to know when to just walk away from a taunting opposing fan

She clearly doesnt get heckled and taunted on her job....

That was hilarious! Typical of someone who runs around life like they are entitled to something! Also, a lot of wifes repeat what they hear from their husbands! I dont know her, but she does not come across like shes a football aficionado, so I bet her sweetie had already cried to her about this very thing! If I were a Pats receiver I might be a bit upset that I had just been thrown under the bus like that by my QB!

Boy, that's quite a hate-fueled stretch.

Boy, that's quite a hate-fueled stretch.

Wheres the hate and wheres the stretch?

Brandon Jacobs said "She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up" ... I wish some of the Pats players would comment on it! I would have to think their comments would be pretty similar!

Brandon Jacobs said "She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up" ... I wish some of the Pats players would comment on it! I would have to think their comments would be pretty similar!

Brandon Jacobs needs to learn to shut up as well, IMO. He could have just stayed above all this and said "no comment". His comment comes across as he thinks women should just concentrate on looking pretty and not speak their mind. Even if he said "she should leave football matters to her husband", that might have been fine. Jacobs is a jerk, his trash talking crosses the line into disrespect several times, IMO. He doesn't need to be jabbing with a head coach like Rex Ryan etc. - you get my point.

He is the classic case of "do not put the microphone in front of a testosterone filled NFL player that cannot control his tongue" :).

Brandon Jacobs telling someone else to shut up...the blind leading the blind

Finally, a chance to use this emoticon! :pkb:

I don't think everything a person says should be disseminated by the media and picked apart by the public. I hate that we even know what Gisele Bundchen said after the Super Bowl. Sometimes, people deserve a break.

I say things that a lot of people would consider to be rude, mean or inappropriate. It would suck if there was a camera or microphone in my face every moment of every day, and then people were criticizing me for my private thoughts.