Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gisele Bundchen Video Post Sb Loss

ReMeDy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIkIjI6r6i0

http://www.thepostga...riots-teammates

You can hear someone yell "Eli rules your husband!" Then Gissele later says to her cohorts, "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

On one hand, I feel bad for her... I guess even the non-players feel the sting of a Superbowl loss. On the other hand, she needs to keep her mouth shut. As Tom Brady's wife, she is indirectly making official comments about the Patriots organization when she says these things. Now this puts Tom Brady in an awkward "pick your poison" situation - if he defenders her, he bashes the Patriots. If he refutes her, he makes Gisele look foolish.

Obviously she should have said nothing but how can you blame her? She's a fan too and many that watched the game feel the same way. Those guys should have made those catches and if they had they very well could have won the game. I like that she spoke her mind. Although Tom will have to do the PR work to smooth things over.

This is why I hate camera phones. All she is doing is expressing some fairly normal emotions to some friends following a loss and some * was there to eavesdrop with a phone and then post it to the internet and turn this very ordinary scene into some kind of "scandal".

She knows she's a public figure, she knows people are going to follow her and listen to what she says. She should have just kept her mouth shut

She knows she's a public figure, she knows people are going to follow her and listen to what she says. She should have just kept her mouth shut

Nah....she's just a fan. She has no official connection whatsoever to the Patriots organization other than the fact that she sleeps with their QB.

She may be a public figure but just because she has a billion dollars doesn't mean she does not feel very normal emotions. This should have remained a private moment and I don't see anything wrong with saying the exact same thing that thousands of other fans were saying at the same time.

She may be a public figure but just because she has a billion dollars doesn't mean she does not feel very normal emotions. This should have remained a private moment and I don't see anything wrong with saying the exact same thing that thousands of other fans were saying at the same time.

It's the double-edged sword of fame. Even if you do something that hundreds of others do (like speeding or swearing or something like she did here), people will focus on what you said/did. It's very normal for her to be upset, but she shouldn't have opened her mouth and called out the receivers

Yeah, she has no connection officially, but she is the starting QBs wife

And I'm sure Tom would rather her be quiet...BUT, props to her for standing up for her spouse. Why aren't people talking about that man who felt the need to take a personal shot at her? Who's she supposed to stand up for, the receivers or her hubby? Point being, she's not a member of the team and she was quite emotional when some random jerk took a shot at her man. Get them claws out, kitty!

Stupid move on her part. Giselle, I'm sure you know almost nothing about football. Keep your mouth shut. Belichick and Brady (who I guarantee were more upset by the loss than Giselle) were both very classy in their post game interviews

Why are you sure that Giselle knows almost nothing about football?

Why are you sure that Giselle knows almost nothing about football?

Because it wasn't all on the receivers. Sure, the receivers catching a few balls would have helped, but Brady getting the safety didn't help. The Pats O-line not being able to stop the Giants pass rush towards the end didn't help. The Pats defense recovering some of those fumbles would have helped. Brady not throwing that pick would have helped. She makes it seem like it's all on the receivers

You can hear someone yell "Eli rules your husband!" Then Gissele later says to her cohorts, "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

On one hand, I feel bad for her... I guess even the non-players feel the sting of a Superbowl loss. On the other hand, she needs to keep her mouth shut. As Tom Brady's wife, she is indirectly making official comments about the Patriots organization when she says these things. Now this puts Tom Brady in an awkward "pick your poison" situation - if he defenders her, he bashes the Patriots. If he refutes her, he makes Gisele look foolish.

Brady does not have to comment on this at all, except say something like, "My wife stands by her man," in a joking way.

I am no Brady fan, but I do not blame Giselle. What about those obnoxious fans yelling at her and saying ugly things about her husband?

Because it wasn't all on the receivers. Sure, the receivers catching a few balls would have helped, but Brady getting the safety didn't help. The Pats O-line not being able to stop the Giants pass rush towards the end didn't help. The Pats defense recovering some of those fumbles would have helped. Brady not throwing that pick would have helped. She makes it seem like it's all on the receivers

I understand what you are saying, but that had to have been a very emotional time for Giselle. She had just watched the Patriots lose the SB. The dropped pass by Welker (be it Brady's fault for throwing a bad pass or Welker's fault for not catching it) had to have been uppermost in her mind.

She, better than anyone else, would know how hard that loss may be for Tom. The woman was being badgered by fans and lost her cool. Does she regret that now? Probably. But, to say she knows almost nothing about football is a real stretch IMO.

boy you set that trap. :)

Didn't mean to trap anyone. I have just met too many men who assume that I am clueless about football merely because I am a female.

Granted, I don't know much compared to many here; but I have put more than one man to shame for questioning my knowledge.

That was hilarious! Typical of someone who runs around life like they are entitled to something! Also, a lot of wifes repeat what they hear from their husbands! I dont know her, but she does not come across like shes a football aficionado, so I bet her sweetie had already cried to her about this very thing! If I were a Pats receiver I might be a bit upset that I had just been thrown under the bus like that by my QB!

That was hilarious! Typical of someone who runs around life like they are entitled to something! Also, a lot of wifes repeat what they hear from their husbands! I dont know her, but she does not come across like shes a football aficionado, so I bet her sweetie had already cried to her about this very thing! If I were a Pats receiver I might be a bit upset that I had just been thrown under the bus like that by my QB!

WOW! this happened JUST after the game ended, BUT even if what you said was true, How did BRADY throw them under the bus? Don't we all complain to our wives about co-workers from time to time? I mean he didnt BLAB to the media or yell it in public in your scenerio he said it to his WIFE. IF you are correct which I think you are WAY WAY OFF.

Two folds:

I fully understand where Giselle was coming from when she said that..emotions, anger..etc. Believe me..I would have been thinking it, and worst things in my head.

My only problem is that it just drew more unwanted attention to an awful time in her husband's life. She is a Supermodel in a superbowl venue..she has got to have known to just "be quiet" especially in today's social network.

For the first time...I feel sorry for Tom Brady...

Wives should not attend road games

It just doenst go well.

Yep. Many players won't allow their wives/girlfriends/children to go. Aside from the distraction, they are bound to hear bad bad things about their spouses/fathers, especially if something goes wrong and that player made a key error. I would imagine that a small child would have difficulty dealing with hearing people say your dad is a "bum".

the part that bothers me about it is brady puts in a lot of effort to not separate himself from the team or put himself above the other players. her comments are basically knocking his teamates and saying it's not his fault. its the result of his wife not really understanding that aspect and just reacting in the moment but it reflects poorly on tom. she needs to know when to just walk away from a taunting opposing fan

Giselle needs to take ownership of this and apologize publicly somehow. Her husband wouldn't say what she said in 100 years. That's all she should know.

That said... it was pretty lousy of a Giants fan to openly taunt and try to humiliate her like that though. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I don't subscribe to treating people - and women - that way.