Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your 2-3 picks for tonight!

13 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Hope you get this 100%

He would have, I felt, if Tim Williams was there at the Colts pick and Ozzie's fetish with Crimson Tide players was not at an all time high (C.J.Mosley, Courtney Upshaw, Humphrey, and now Tim Williams, and word is Belichick traded up to get Hightower because he knew Ozzie was interested in him in that Hightower draft, bet Ozzie would have taken Reuben if he was there in round 2). Just that Grigson's feel for Trent Richardson, Chapman and Ryan Kelly resulted in 1 out of 3 hitting. :(

On 4/28/2017 at 4:29 AM, MPStack said:

Make your two selections and no trades for this evenings draft.

2. Malik McDowell DE/DT Michigan St. A good option with an aging Langford and Anderson not back to form from injury. He can play the 3 and 5 tech.

3. Tarell Basham EDGE Ohio Dominated at lower level, but a good pass rushing option in Rd 3.

Ayyyye nice got 1:thmup:

18 minutes ago, chad72 said:

He would have, I felt, if Tim Williams was there at the Colts pick and Ozzie's fetish with Crimson Tide players was not at an all time high (C.J.Mosley, Courtney Upshaw, Humphrey, and now Tim Williams, and word is Belichick traded up to get Hightower because he knew Ozzie was interested in that Hightower draft, bet Ozzie would have taken Reuben if he was there in round 2). Just that Grigson's feel for Trent Richardson, Chapman and Ryan Kelly resulted in 1 out of 3 hitting. :(

Yeah, Guess the Colts have only hit on 1/3 when selecting Bama players (unless I'm forgetting some)...

Can't really blame Ryan on the Chapman pick though that was one of those risk/reward 5th round deals...