Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ONE-TWO PUNCH POLL 2017

MOCK DRAFT ROUND ONE POLL 2017  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following, which two players would you have the Colts select in the first two rounds of the 2017 draft?

• Reuben Foster and Demarcus Walker ILB & DE
    • Derek Barnett and Gaeron Conley DE & CB
    • Leonard Fournette and Carl Lawson RB & DE
    • Dalvin Cook and TJ Watt RB & OLB
    • Jamal Adams and Caleb Brantley S & DT
    • Quincy Wilson and Teez Tabor CB & CB
    • Tim Williams and Dan Feeney DE & G
    • Takkarist McKinley and Chris Wormley DE & DT
    • Soloman Thomas and TJ Watt DE & DE
    • Other

Chose other, Derek Barnett and a running back such as McCaffery or mixon is what I'd like. 

I do think mixon is gunna go much earlier than many expect, there's just too much talent there very very Leveon Bell like in my eyes, top 5 RB and would fit us very well. Then there's probably my favorite player in the draft in McCaffery. I think if Barnett is there we need to pull the trigger, he's incredibly explosive and think he has the potential to be a 10+ sack a year player

1 hour ago, Shive said:

I don't see Reddick or McKinley dropping to our 2nd Rd pick. Most mocks have them going mid-late 1st Rd.

Most mock drafts I've seen have Reddick & McKinley in the bottom of the 1st also. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Probably unlikely, but if our two first picks were a combination of Foster and Reddick/McKinley I would be ecstatic! 

Goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Matt Miller of BR just ranked his top 50 players entering the draft. Fournett at 2, Thomas at 6, Cook at 13.  McCaffrey at 21 ahead of Watson, Peppers, Mckinley, Watt, Anderson and Harris to name a few.  The only board that matters is the one Ballard and his staff put together. BPA means it's anybody's guess and everything is on the table.