Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Brenneman and Welsh talked about last night and this afternoon

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tough break for them! It's such a long season, you never what can happen in Baseball. Cubs now lead 8-5 in the 6th Inning over Cincy.

Yes I doubt he makes it back to form this year

46 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

This series has shown that this is the Cub Card Division 

I believe it will be for a few years until other clubs put in the serious scouting work these teams do , along with the money to get in FA market. I have not been on top of The Indianapolis Indians so I don't know where the Pirates set in farm system.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Champs going to town today, this will put them now at 10-7 and 1.5 game lead over Cincy. Cubs with a 4 game winning streak, starting to feel their groove after all the celebrating with the Banner and Rings. This will put Jake 3-0 as well, not a great outing for him but a win is a win.

They all count.

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

I believe it will be for a few years until other clubs put in the serious scouting work these teams do , along with the money to get in FA market. I have not been on top of The Indianapolis Indians so I don't know where the Pirates set in farm system.

I am out of LIKES but the Cubs and Cards have clearly the better farm systems/organizations. I will say this though, Pirates/Reds/Brewers all are tough to beat if you don't play your A game. Pirates swept the Cubs before this 4 game streak.

11 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Cards win behind Lance Lynn 4 to 1 good work from bull pen.

The turnaround has begun for the Cards. 

The Mets, on the other hand, continue to lose behind poor hitting, this time losing 3-1 to the Nats.  :panic:  Hope they can avoid the sweep at home tomorrow.

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

The turnaround has begun for the Cards. 

The Mets, on the other hand, continue to lose behind poor hitting, this time losing 3-1 to the Nats.  :panic:  Hope they can avoid the sweep at home tomorrow.

They will be ok , as we have said its still very early 90 % of the season left. You never know what will transpire , just look at the Giants they are in deep without Baumgarner. By the way whats up with Cespadas ? Havent heard much out of him, if he gets hot that will help your Mets.

Archived