Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are not playing around now, we have the best player in the World in Bryant and best clutch player in Jake + huge depth and best Manager. I smell a Repeat coming, call me biased but it's coming and it's coming to a theater near you.

LETS DO IT!!!!! Or at least go down swinging!!!!

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I understood it, no biggy. Yeah we are looking good but so are the Indians again. Dodgers are there too.

You don't have to worry about the Indians now.

If everything ended yoday, who would the Cubs play? Dodgers or Washington? Dodgers, no?

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Washington but they are Very Good. I am not sure about Harper's health though? Nats are tough and would have HFA

Did they change the rule that the team with the best record cannot play the Wild Card team if the WC team is in their division? I thought that was the rule.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did they change the rule that the team with the best record cannot play the Wild Card team if the WC team is in their division? I thought that was the rule.

Not sure, I thought Cubs were locked in at 3, Nats at 2. I thought Dodgers got the WildCard winner. I may be wrong? Assuming Cubs do win the Division.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

^^^ That is wrong. It must have change when they added the second WC teeam.

Quote:

The Division Series is a best-of-five series. The team with the best overall record gets the top seed and home-field advantage in the playoffs. It hosts Games 1, 2, and 5 in the Division Series round. They face off against that league's wild-card team. 

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-mlb-playoffs-work-321331

1 hour ago, GOZER said:

Not used to seeing this thread so far down:dunno: Anyway, hope everyone is ok!

Critical 4 games series against the Brewers for the Cubs, LETS GET IT!!!!! Schwarbino with a HR!!!! 1-0 Cubs top of the 2nd!

GoCubsGo!!!

Thanks for keeping it going. 

Time flies. Your post made me check to see if I could catch a game at the ballpark before the season ends. I did not realize that we have only 10 games left. A friend had asked me to go on Sunday, but it is football Sunday.  Can't miss football. haha

I hope the owner considers making a change at GM after the season.

Archived