Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Texns Did Not Stink vs, The Pack

King Colt

The Texans found another way to lose but until the fourth quarter they Green Bay down without Clowney.  They gave up two long scoring rives in the fourth quarter to give GB the win. They now play the Colts, Jags, Bengals and Titians to  end the year. Osweiller looked OK, better than typical. We shall see. Colts must win tomorrow.

I wouldn't take anything lightly either if I were the Colts but the Colts didn't exactly stink vs the Pack either. This is twisted lol but I'm almost rooting for the "elites" to all go 7-9 just to put an end to this stat inflation infatuation (wow what a tongue twister lol). Brees and Rodgers could do just that along with a couple of the respected 2nd tier guys.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nor will the Jets but we rarely blow anyone out, it's just our funky nature!! Give every fan an ulcer for the fun of it.

I'm still waiting on that blow out!  It's crazy because we had a number of them under Pep in his first year.  Now we can't blow anybody out.  If we do it's in the first half and then we let them come back in the second half.   Don't know why that is!

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm still waiting on that blow out!  It's crazy because we had a number of them under Pep in his first year.  Now we can't blow anybody out.  If we do it's in the first half and then we let them come back in the second half.   Don't know why that is!

I thought we had the Titans blown out being up 21-0 but there they were in the 4th Qtr. It seems to never happen. I hope we get an early lead tonight because if the Colts fall behind it will be tough to watch.

On 12/4/2016 at 5:26 PM, BloodyChamp said:

I wouldn't take anything lightly either if I were the Colts but the Colts didn't exactly stink vs the Pack either. This is twisted lol but I'm almost rooting for the "elites" to all go 7-9 just to put an end to this stat inflation infatuation (wow what a tongue twister lol). Brees and Rodgers could do just that along with a couple of the respected 2nd tier guys.

But don't you know? Rodgers is the best QB in the league and light years better than Favre! lmao

Enjoy it, my friend...all those years of the analysts bashing Favre to build up Rodgers and now it has turned back on them like a double edged sword. 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 6:20 PM, King Colt said:

The Texans found another way to lose but until the fourth quarter they Green Bay down without Clowney.  They gave up two long scoring rives in the fourth quarter to give GB the win. They now play the Colts, Jags, Bengals and Titians to  end the year. Osweiller looked OK, better than typical. We shall see. Colts must win tomorrow.

They didn't stink because the packers stink.