Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Full health vs. Full health who wins?

DalTXColtsFan

Full health vs. full health who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Both teams at full health, who wins the game?

• Pittsburgh by at least 21
    • Pittsbugh by 10-20
    • Pittsburgh by 4-9
    • Pittsburgh by 1-3
    • tie
    • Indy by 1-3
    • Indy by 4-9
    • Indy by 10-20
    • Indy by at least 21

So the steelers were without Heyward, DeAngelo Williams and their #2, #3 and #4 receivers - anyone else?  Any Steelers have to leave the game due to injury?

The Colts were without Langford, Luck, Geathers, and then Kelly, Davis, Mathis and Hilton got hurt during the course of the game.  Anyone else?

So full health vs. full health who wins?

Fully healthy I think the Steelers still take us, but I think its a much closer game. Id say it would be a maximum of a 2 possession game. 

Mainly because even at full health our defense just isn't very good. It has some good players on it (Davis and Geathers, both of whom were hurt) and a few that are somewhat underrated (Adams, Walden). Like it or not we just do not match up well with Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell and Big Ben. Not to mention that at 'full health' they would have Martavis Bryant who could be an NFL no.1 on some teams and Markus Wheaton working as well.

On the other side of the ball, I think all told Tolzein did okay, certainly fared better than I thought he would. Pitt have a tough blitz heavy defense, he hung in there and made a couple of plays. With Luck in there we would have had maybe another 3 touchdowns because they looked mortal in the defensive back end and our oline actually did okay except when it came to some big blitzes, especially considering we were missing 2 starters for the majority of the game.

I'd put us level if we had Luck in the game. BUT, I think Pitt MAJORLY took their foot off the gas in the 4th quarter. If they had really gone for it, they could have put 40 on us easily.

Chalk it up as a humbling lesson on defense. Go get healthy and get ready for the Jets.

No pass rush still, Steelers will have Martavis Bryant, who can stretch the field as a true #2, and Luck is always good for a turnover or two and the Colts' D is always good for a Brown TD or two even at full health.

Playing zone vs Brown with double coverage, and tackling well right away is how the Bengals have limited him, should have done the same against him. Then, stop the run with your front, easier said than done but when the Steelers are at full health, it is pretty difficult to stop them even on the road.

The Seahawks did it, by outscoring them in Seattle in 2015, I think, when RW and Doug Baldwin put on a show, Markus Wheaton their #3 went for 200 yards but they had Sherman 1-on-1 vs Brown and he limited him considerably. You need very good safeties to take the middle away against Big Ben and great tackling LBs to limit crossing routes from RBs, both of which the Seahawks had. Still the Steelers put up 30 while the Seahawks put up 39, I think. However I don't think Bell was healthy then.

Full health, with Brown, Bryant, Bell and Wheaton, I don't think the Steelers have entered the playoffs with all of them healthy at the same time.