Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts currently at #12 in NFL Draft

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

We won't be there when the season ends we will # that up for sure 

Yea, this win against Green Bay is good momentum, and thankfully the rest of our division is dropping a giant deuce, especially Jackonville who is in full-on implosion mode. I say we'll pick 21st.

17 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Yea, this win against Green Bay is good momentum, and thankfully the rest of our division is dropping a giant deuce, especially Jackonville who is in full-on implosion mode. I say we'll pick 21st.

In my humble opinion I think Indy will pick around 14 this year. I don't think they're any better from last year, and could very well be worse. Indy has already lost 5 games, and still has some tough games ahead. (Raiders, Vikings, Steelers). I could see them losing all 3 of those games, and could see another loss in one of the others such as Tennessee or Houston. Until they show they can consistently play well, I don't have a ton of confidence in this team. At best I think this is a 7-9 team. 

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

In my humble opinion I think Indy will pick around 14 this year. I don't think they're any better from last year, and could very well be worse. Indy has already lost 5 games, and still has some tough games ahead. (Raiders, Vikings, Steelers). I could see them losing all 3 of those games, and could see another loss in one of the others such as Tennessee or Houston. At best I think this is a 7-9 team. 

I wouldn't be so sure of losses with the Vikings or the Steelers. Both of those teams are not as good as some think.

24 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

the win on Sunday gives us a legit chance to make the playoffs

we have three home games left against the division.  Houston has some tough games coming up

three 3-5 teams made it last year

Good thoughtful post!  

I hope others here will read it,  and take note of it!

Nice job!         :thmup:

On 11/7/2016 at 3:01 AM, ReMeDy said:

I'm still laughing at all that Jacksonville talk and hype before the season, everyone thought just because they were full of all this young talent they were gonna be the team to beat. Just goes to show that a bunch of young talent doesn't automatically equal success. 

On November 7, 2016 at 0:03 AM, danlhart87 said:

That's a lot of talent that could be had.

What do you think would be the best option? 

Reuben Foster. Sideline to sideline guy, tough against the run and pass, he's the kind of ILB we've needed for years. Pair him with a guy like Jalen Reeves Maybin later in the draft and watch them wreck havoc next season.