Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold predictions for Week 1

danlhart87

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Especially without gronk

No Gronk, his first regular season start, strong Arizona D, Chandler Jones could be motivated to prove the Pats made a mistake in trading him, that secondary is very good with Mathieu and Peterson, Pats are on the road, and I think Arizona will be motivated after how their season ended last year.  Not only that, but Arians is an aggressive coach, and I think he'll want to send a message to the league that the Cardinals are gonna try to crush everyone they face this year.  Belichick is a great coach and great strategist, but everything is set up in favour of the Cards

Right off hand I cant think of anything bold to pick. Bold would be picking a major upset or someone breaking a 1 game record. I think most of us agree that the Pats are going to lose, Gronk is also out now so that isn't bold picking against them. I think the Colts will win but we are favored. I cant see the Jags beating the Packers either. How about Bears over Texans in Houston? Osweiler throws 2 picks and gets sacked 3 times. I will roll with that for my bold pick, Bears 19 Texans 17.