Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Latest Tweet Gray? (Merge)

GrizzColt

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to see our owner be a little less eccentric and a little more focused on finding the RIGHT guy for the job. Now that Polian is gone, Irsay is showing his true colors. Not good news for Colts fans. Jim...quit playing games with fans on your phone and make a good hire, preferably someone with character.

You know it took him probably about 30 seconds to tweet that right? And that the occasional tweet has absolutely no impact on our coaching search.

I think according to his latest tweet," We live in a political world,icicles hanging down...wedding bells ring,an angels sing and clouds cover up the ground...." the coach will be Jim Tressel

• We live in a political world - meaning that Tressel was forced to resign from OSU to save face for the university, ie political reasons.
  • Icicles hanging down - Now if you look up Tressel in the dictionary you get it as another spelling of trestle which means, "a frame typically composed of a horizontal bar or beam rigidly joined or fitted at each end to the top of a transverse...", in other words something in which an icicle can hang.
  • Wedding bells ring - Obviously just symbolism for a new beginning.
  • Angels sing - The fans cheering
  • Clouds cover the ground - Meaning the roof of the dome will be closed for the SB.

I don't know why you guys think Irsay talks in code when it's all perfectly clear.

Irsay... "post your choice for Colt coach before midnight and win a prize"

Are you * kidding me?

This man is drinking again and doing ...

He has lost his mind. This is Jr High ^cowpatties^.... ..

Name a darn coach and move on....

He hasn't even spoken with Manning? according to Kravitz?

this organizatioin is dysfunctional. Right Now... not even talking to Manning is ..

chicken chiz.

Actually i read the other day that Irsay and Manning had spoke face to face. although it wasnt about the future of manning, but was about how he is feeling. but who knows, i have found that any story involving manning is either speculation or just straight up ^cowpatties^. that being said, i rather not see manning come back. I love the guy, i appreciate everything he has done for the colts. but look at what has come out while he was out for the year.....

1) Manning being out all year has showed us fans and the rest of the NFL world that the colts have major holes every where. defense,offense,special teams, you name it there is a hole there. this team was only as good as manning made em to be. granted the offense could have been better with another QB under center. but i doubt this team would be any better then a 9-7 or 8-8 team with manning. Bullitt is a FA, the colts have no safety to take over for him. colts dont pick up mannings option they can use that money to sign someone like leron landry who is a FA to take over in bullitts place. Mario Williams OLB for houston is a FA, could be a good pick up for the LB corp. chances of houston signing him are 50/50 because arian foster is a FA and they will be focused on signing him, and ican see them making a push for Desean Jackson to help out Andre Johnson on the otherside.

2) Manning plays there is no telling what will actually happen to the guy. he could either be healthy and finish a season healthy, or he could mess that neck up again and never be able to walk ever again. The Dr who did his surgery in september has said theres no telling when the nerves in his neck will come back and allow him to do what he needs to do to start throwing again and that theres a good chance he may never have that back. to me that is not worth picking up his 28 million dollar option when you can use that money to improve else where as i stated above.

thats just my opinion. and as much as id hate to see manning leave its better this way to try to bring another championship back to Indy. as far as irsays tweets go, i dont mind them aslong as he is looking for a HC. that being said i believe its Tressell who is going to be the coach

How about our "teams owner" starts actling like one instead of Alex Trebec....

I am personally sick of this stupid tweeting.. With Jimbo showing how savy he is in the 60's pop music culture genre.

Run a team man...

ughhhhh

can we please have the unlike button back

also, is it possible for me to thumbs up irsay from here. love dylan, love that song, love the clever sense of humor

I think according to his latest tweet," We live in a political world,icicles hanging down...wedding bells ring,an angels sing and clouds cover up the ground...." the coach will be Jim Tressel

• We live in a political world - meaning that Tressel was forced to resign from OSU to save face for the university, ie political reasons.
  • Icicles hanging down - Now if you look up Tressel in the dictionary you get it as another spelling of trestle which means, "a frame typically composed of a horizontal bar or beam rigidly joined or fitted at each end to the top of a transverse...", in other words something in which an icicle can hang.
  • Clouds cover the ground - Meaning the roof of the dome will be closed for the SB.

I don't know why you guys think Irsay talks in code when it's all perfectly clear.

haha, give me a break

Too much time on your hands today?

can we please have the unlike button back

also, is it possible for me to thumbs up irsay from here. love dylan, love that song, love the clever sense of humor

Mods would prefer we post inflammatory comments instead. It's more descriptive.