Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Sitton available [Merge]

3 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

LOL. I know man. I cant help it. I cant stand it when we don't bring in great players. It kills me. I wish I could be more like you and stay calm about things, but it is what it is I guess. I just want us to have a great team, a SB contending team, and I feel we're wasting away Lucks early years by not placing top shelf talent around him. On D and the OL. I'm just scared we're only going to have like a 3-4 year window to win a SB. When we could have had a 10-12 year window. Like Seattle for example. I love my Colts man, and I probably let my emotions get the best of me idk.

I want exactly what you want also.

It does no good to get bent out of shape when there is exactly nothing you can do but be a fan.

As a very long time Colt fan I have sit and watched this team at it's best and worst.

We were lucky enough to have Manning those years but unlucky enough to not have more championships to show for it.

I am not saying that Grigson is a great GM but we don't know that answer yet. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him he is farther along with the Colts than Polian was in his 5th year. Polian got a get out of free jail card because of his history before the Colts. Grigson had no history so he makes a good target to blame for anything and everything.

All we really can do is wait and see. I just choose to not be so negative because after being a long time Colt fan I have pretty much seen it all. :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It does no good to get bent out of shape when there is exactly nothing you can do but be a fan.

As a very long time Colt fan I have sit and watched this team at it's best and worst.

We were lucky enough to have Manning those years but unlucky enough to not have more championships to show for it.

I am not saying that Grigson is a great GM but we don't know that answer yet. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him he is farther along with the Colts than Polian was in his 5th year. Polian got a get out of free jail card because of his history before the Colts. Grigson had no history so he makes a good target to blame for anything and everything.

All we really can do is wait and see. I just choose to not be so negative because after being a long time Colt fan I have pretty much seen it all. :D

I agree. After watching the Colts from 1984-1997 here in Indianapolis I have seen some very bad. Other than the 1995 Season (Harbaugh's magical Championship Game run) we really have nothing to brag about Playoffs wise in that time frame. The Manning years spoiled us bigtime with a SB win, 2 SB appearances, and 7 straight 12 win Regular Seasons from 2003-2009. Then right off the bat Andrew spoils us with 11 wins as a Rookie after the team went 2-14 the year before. The bar is set so high now for this franchise that even an 8-8 season is unacceptable without your franchise QB playing more than half the season like last season. For many fans, if we don't at least go 11-5 and win a Playoff game it is a bad season believe it or not from comments I read over the internet in general.

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nothing wrong at all with being passionate about your feelings when you think we aren't doing the right thing as an organization. I think the thing Crazycolt and people like me is, we just hate the negativity that comes along with many of the Posters here that are Colts fans. Constructive criticism is all right and if we play a bad game than it's ok to point out what player stunk it up. But the people that are always 100% doom and gloom and predicting stuff like 6-10, saying Grigson is the worse does get old.

For those who think Grigson is the worst wasn't around when Jimmy was the GM? :scratch:  :peek:

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

For those who think Grigson is the worst wasn't around when Jimmy was the GM? :scratch:  :peek:

See my Post above, 1984-1997 was no picnic watching. 1995 was fun and that was about it, hell of a Playoff run! 1987 was entertaining because we had Dickerson give us a spark after we got him in a trade and we won the Division but that 14 season stretch was BAD overall except those 2 seasons.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

See my Post above, 1984-1997 was no picnic watching. 1995 was fun and that was about it, hell of a Playoff run! 1987 was entertaining because we had Dickerson give us a spark after we got him in a trade and we won the Division but that 14 season stretch was BAD overall except those 2 seasons.

Very true. It used to be when other teams looked at their schedule and seen the Colts it was marked up as a win. Now it is different even when the Colts are not playing good.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Very true. It used to be when other teams looked at their schedule and seen the Colts it was marked up as a win. Now it is different even when the Colts are not playing good.

The 2012 Season surprised me bigtime. When we went 11-5 and made the Playoffs I knew then Andrew just set his own bar and anything less than 11-5 would disappoint fans.

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

A few Polian picks on the roster in his Colts year 5. 

And 2 SB`s in Buffalo in year`s 4-5. 

Grigson is only a Target because of his History!

Reggie
 Dallas
 Edgerin
 Freeney
 Mathis

Saturday

11 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

A few Polian picks on the roster in his Colts year 5. 

And 2 SB`s in Buffalo in year`s 4-5. 

Grigson is only a Target because of his History!

Reggie
 Dallas
 Edgerin
 Freeney
 Mathis

Saturday

And why is Grigsons winning record and playoff record better than Polians in their first 5 years?  Stay negative, it suits you well.