Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Isaiah Crowell

RockThatBlue

I read about this, though didn't see the Instagram post; wouldn't have wanted to see it! The Browns have said that an apology isn't enough, that Crowell has to make up for this in other ways.

Why do the Browns always have problem players? It must be some kind of curse on the team.

The picture was disgusting. How can a grown "MAN"  stoop to this level ? Maybe he is just a very immature young man or he has a habit of speaking or acting before he thinks. I know nothing about him, but hope the Browns and or NFL severely punish him. I would expect the Colts to do the same, no matter who the player is. 

1 hour ago, FL Colts Fan said:

The picture was disgusting. How can a grown "MAN"  stoop to this level ? Maybe he is just a very immature young man or he has a habit of speaking or acting before he thinks. I know nothing about him, but hope the Browns and or NFL severely punish him. I would expect the Colts to do the same, no matter who the player is. 

I agree.

The browns should cut him. I'm not sure what kind of punishment the nfl should hand down, but he should at the very least have to pay a fine.

To me, a post like that shows that Crowell is a piece of scum who is the epitome of what is wrong with today's society.

That being said, while what he posted is disgusting, childish, racist and stupid, he is exercising his right to free speech and, IMO, should not be punished any more or less than whatever Cleveland stipulates for conduct unbecoming or what every language they use in their contracts.

5 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

To me, a post like that shows that Crowell is a piece of scum who is the epitome of what is wrong with today's society.

That being said, while what he posted is disgusting, childish, racist and stupid, he is exercising his right to free speech and, IMO, should not be punished any more or less than whatever Cleveland stipulates for conduct unbecoming or what every language they use in their contracts.

I'm with you on this and does it fall under the NFL conduct guidelines.

12 hours ago, Derakynn said:

Yeah, that is just not acceptable. If he was on the Colts I'd want him cut. I'm usually pretty level-headed but this is just over the line. 

I would want him released as well and I would probably quit being a Colts fan if they did not release him.  And to me that is a valid reason to release him, if his presence means less revenue for the organization.

I don't think a punishment (game suspension) or fine is the way to handle this.

On 7/12/2016 at 0:45 PM, Coffeedrinker said:

Yes it was free speech, but advocating murder of cops is a pretty awful thing to do.