Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dont Question TY

AKB

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

Receivers blocks are typically an important part of the running game.
Do you think TY is a top 50 blocker at his position? Hmmm!

He and Andrew had a 4 catch in 15 attempt game last season.
 Kinda wonder how that can happen?

Dude TY went over the 1000 yard mark with 5 different QB's last season... He isnt typically asked to block so you cant really use that as a negative against him.

25 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Receivers blocks are typically an important part of the running game.
Do you think TY is a top 50 blocker at his position? Hmmm!

He and Andrew had a 4 catch in 15 attempt game last season.
 Kinda wonder how that can happen?

So how good a blocker do you expect TY to be at his size and weight? Kind of hard to be a good blocker when you are outsized.

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

That video is missing the 2013 game when he embarrassed the feared Legion of Boom. I need to see those highlights again.

It's in there. He burned Sherman and Browner, I believe. Could of added more though.

Good highlight video!

No one questions who our "#1" recievers is!!!! Lol

numbers don't matter. If your #1 or #2 you'll pretty much always be on the field! "#1, #2, and #3" recovers move around in the offense more than ever. It doesn't matter. Lol All are starters. I don't get why people make a big deal about that!?

All of the starters should be able to play at a high level. "#1, #2, and #3"

I can't wait to watch TY and Moncrief this year. With a good offensive scheme, they are the perfect combo imo. 

That bomb against the KCC was one of my favorites. "TY run your a- off son" - AL.

On May 15, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Chucklez said:

I dont think anyone has questioned TY...

Exactly Chucklez, every INDY fan knows what a vital cog Hilton is to our NFL success. 

I get it AK. You just wanted an excuse to play that video of TY's best body of work. Makes perfect sense. 

On 5/19/2016 at 7:22 PM, southwest1 said:

Exactly Chucklez, every INDY fan knows what a vital cog Hilton is to our NFL success. 

I get it AK. You just wanted an excuse to play that video of TY's best body of work. Makes perfect sense. 

I've seen a few here on this forum question if he is indeed a true #1, but maybe you're right lol. It's a damn good highlight reel.

On May 16, 2016 at 8:19 AM, pgt_rob said:

It's in there. He burned Sherman and Browner, I believe. Could of added more though.

The impressive things is that it was back before the changes to pass interference and stuff, and at that time the Seahawks were notorious holders/physical DBs and he burned them for 150 yards and 2 TDs and made it look easy.

8 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

The impressive things is that it was back before the changes to pass interference and stuff, and at that time the Seahawks were notorious holders/physical DBs and he burned them for 150 yards and 2 TDs and made it look easy.

It will be exciting to see our receiving corps this year. Aside from the pats with Gronk & co, and perhaps the steelers (although the suspension to Bryant might hinder their production) I'm hard pressed to find a group that truly rivals ours.