Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grocery list for Grigson

Alright Grigson, for a good draft day meal, you need to listen up.  We should be OK on the brain-food like fish and sushi (QB), and the fruits and veggies (Special Teams and Skill players).  What we really need are MEAT AND POTATOES (OLine and Defense).  And Hot Wings (Edge rushers).

And Grigson, I'm talking T-Bone, bacon cheeseburger, loaded baked potato, jumbo hot wings.  If you show up with hot dogs and cold potato salad...

35 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Alright Grigson, for a good draft day meal, you need to listen up.  We should be OK on the brain-food like fish and sushi (QB), and the fruits and veggies (Special Teams and Skill players).  What we really need are MEAT AND POTATOES (OLine and Defense).  And Hot Wings (Edge rushers).

And Grigson, I'm talking T-Bone, bacon cheeseburger, loaded baked potato, jumbo hot wings.  If you show up with hot dogs and cold potato salad...

I was with your menu selection LCF until you called for hot wings. Not really my thing. Your post reminds of a thread regulars on here stated called "What's For Dinner?" BTW. I'm not sure if that topic is still active anymore in the Misc. category or not though. 

Clever way of breaking down football units by their food group though. I've always been a meat & potato guy myself. It's what wins championships or at least keeps your franchise deep in the playoffs hunt so I agree with ya. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rib Eye Steak with a Bake Potato loaded with Butter + Sour Cream, and a huge Salad with Ranch and Shredded Cheese is what the Colts need!

Anyone who puts ranch on salad should be shot. 

8 minutes ago, BOTT said:

I just don't get cherry garcia....meh.  Have never tried chunky monkey. That new Late Night Fallon flavor is very good.

B&R - Quarterback Crunch isn't bad but I haven't it since forever.  It was a seasonal item.