Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prince Amukamara signs with Jags

SDakColts

17 minutes ago, MTC said:

Jerraud Powers

Can't see that.  We booted Powers out of here before because he can't cover on the outside. Might as well keep Butler. Powers was one of the weak links in Arizonas defense.

20 hours ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

This draft is very deep in CB's and DL's....why pay through the nose for a FA at either one of these positions? I know someone will say that they need to be available when Indy picks but with the given depth it is likely...

Getting one cornerback won't hurt nothing but depth would help alot because last year our corners got thin at one point

Just now, VaAllDay757 said:

Getting one cornerback won't hurt nothing but depth would help alot because last year our corners got thin at one point

Then draft two ;)

But seriously some on here wanted Janoris Jenkins and the like and that was not going to happen with the aforementioned draft depth and the ludicrous salaries his type is receiving? A second tier deal for a CB is more likely and would be a boon for the depth at the position.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:55 PM, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

This draft is very deep in CB's and DL's....why pay through the nose for a FA at either one of these positions? I know someone will say that they need to be available when Indy picks but with the given depth it is likely...

We don't really need a stud DL.  Another good player for the rotation can be drafted in the mid rounds.  There will be good #2 CB candidates at pick 18.

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

We don't really need a stud DL.  Another good player for the rotation can be drafted in the mid rounds.  There will be good #2 CB candidates at pick 18.

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I agree my point was more about the depth of the CB's...I just added that it was deep in DL as well.

Doh! Sorry for the double quote.

2 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Ok...so he is more reliable. That doesn't make him an elite corner in the NFL.

If you're looking for an elite #1 corner, Hayward isn't that.  But if you want someone you can rely on as a #2 who can play in the slot or outside, Hayward fits the bill

2 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Why don't ya quote me, big guy? 

I thought I did, big guy. Turns out, I didn't do it right. It was pretty obvious who I was responding to though, as you are the only person that I've ever heard refer to Hayward as an elite corner. Please tell me more...

2 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

If you're looking for an elite #1 corner, Hayward isn't that.  But if you want someone you can rely on as a #2 who can play in the slot or outside, Hayward fits the bill

I get that, I'm not the one who said he was elite. I was responding to the person who claimed he was elite. 

28 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

I thought I did, big guy. Turns out, I didn't do it right. It was pretty obvious who I was responding to though, as you are the only person that I've ever heard refer to Hayward as an elite corner. Please tell me more...

I've read many times that he is an elite slot cornerback. The guy is a beast. But you should really learn to use the quote feature. It's nice