Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

IndyD4U Mock 2.0

I would be very disappointed with this draft and free agency for Indy. Indy has to do better than only Nick Martin and Landon Turner, both of which I'm not high on. And Ragland can't cover. Would rather see Indy draft CB and DL help. Or draft OLB Correa if he is there late 2-3. 

16 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I would be very disappointed with this draft and free agency for Indy. Indy has to do better than only Nick Martin and Landon Turner, both of which I'm not high on. And Ragland can't cover. Would rather see Indy draft CB and DL help. Or draft OLB Correa if he is there late 2-3. 

I'm high on Turner and Martin. Turner is a ZBS guard and should contribute immediately. I'm not high on Ragland, but if the rumors are true it appears that's a likely possibility.

32 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

I'm high on Turner and Martin. Turner is a ZBS guard and should contribute immediately. I'm not high on Ragland, but if the rumors are true it appears that's a likely possibility.

Would much rather have Billings or Alexander both of whom have also been linked with the Colts.

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Would much rather have Billings or Alexander both of whom have also been linked with the Colts.

I'm really big on fixing the O-line but if Billings is there we have to take him. He is a game changer and would instantly upgrade the D-line. 

7 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

1st - Reggie Ragland LB

2nd - Nick Martin C

3rd - Jeremy Cash S

4th - Jordan Howard RB (Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers)

5th - Landon Turner OG

FA acquisition Casey Hayward CB

Nice mock.      But I don't see Howard and Turner lasting until the 4th and 5th rounds.    I think both will be gone before then.