Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants-Packers Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the Giants eliminated the Packers. A Super Bowl Champion still hasn't won a playoff game in 7 years. Still think it'll be the Ravens v. 49ers in Indy.

I can't see the Ravens keeping up w/ NE. Not gonna happen. But I feel like the NFCCG is anybodys game.

I can't see the Ravens keeping up w/ NE. Not gonna happen. But I feel like the NFCCG is anybodys game.

Ravens eliminated the Patriots in the playoffs just two seasons ago did they not? And wasn't the game in Foxboro too? In all fairness though, they didn't have Gradkowski back then and they were without Welker. Still, I wouldn't write off the Ravens so easily.

The Saints were 24th, the Pack and Pats were 31 and 32, I believe.

Aren't those ranks for yards given up but they r like Top 15 in points given up and forcing turnovers? Who cares how many yards you give up I think it's about points. I could be wrong that rank might be points per game but I think it's yards per game.

Ravens eliminated the Patriots in the playoffs just two seasons ago did they not? And wasn't the game in Foxboro too? In all fairness though, they didn't have Gradkowski back then and they were without Welker. Still, I wouldn't write off the Ravens so easily.

Yes, and the Colts were in the SB then too. Much has changed. The problem with Baltimore is you can never tell if their offense is going to show up or not. Ravens defense is good, but I don't think they're good nuff to suppress NE from outscoring them.

Aren't those ranks for yards given up but they r like Top 15 in points given up and forcing turnovers? Who cares how many yards you give up I think it's about points. I could be wrong that rank might be points per game but I think it's yards per game.

Yeah, that rank is yards per game. It isn't necessarily the best indicator, but it's still fun to say the Pats have one of the worst defenses in the league