Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants-Packers Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That fumble was ridiculous... I've seen waaay too many things go in the direction of the Packers this season. Raiders game-- Kickoff returner goes out of bounds but the Raiders challenge it, and the refs say "our replay equipment is malfunctioning, therefore the ruling on the field stands". I had NEVER seen that happen before, but it did for the Packers. Then this fumble. I don't like when teams need help to win.

haha the Raiders fans must have gone nuts. That ref was probably fearing for his life

Alright, that's fair. I just don't like it when people say something after they see the result. Anyone can make the right call when they know what the result will be

The risk versus reward doesn't make sense to me unless there is an air of desperation involved.

haha the Raiders fans must have gone nuts. That ref was probably fearing for his life

Yeah I'm livid right now about that fumble and I brought it up, and my dad (a lifelong Bills fan) brought up Super Bowl 25 and how "what goes around, comes around"-- I had to remind him that the Giants won fair and square.... 26 years ago. Anyways, I tried to pull up the highlights of that Raiders game kickoff return, but couldn't find it. It was to open the 2nd half, and Green Bay was already up either 27 or 30 points. But the call still went their way. I couldn't believe it.

Hindsight is 20/20, my friend. Besides, Brown had a solid year.

true, but RB wasnt nearly as big of a need as WR that year and imo brown was a reach and nicks would have been a steal at a much more needed position, but yeah, none of that really matters now