Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (+3) @ Cincinnatti (1-10-16)

oldunclemark

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I don't think so. OBJ's behavior vs Norman, if Coughlin had pulled him aside early enough, the suspension probably doesn't happen. After the first 15 yard penalty, if Marvin takes a timeout and gives his players a reality check talk, the second 15 yard penalty does not happen, IMO.

I remember the Chargers vs Patriots 2006 playoff game where the Chargers players had a few personal fouls that cost them field position and eventually the lack of discipline caught up to them in the results.  Marty was fired following a 14-2 season and a one and done albeit it had to do with A.J.Smith, the GM then as well.

Marvin Lewis should not get a pass, IMO, they had the game won.

I cant argue with that......They lost it with a lack of discipline..

....and if Lewis pulls his players to the sideline after the first penalty (during Brown's injury) you're right..the 2nd penalty CANT happen

But they are a consistent winner....Cincy is a perennial playoff team....a change has to be for the better and better than 11-5, 10-6, 12-4 is hard to find. When Marty S was fired, the  team didn't go further then next year, did they?  I cant defend so many playoff losses but who can do better?

Plus...Marvin Lewis is a likable guy and I think that does matter

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Shane..YOU don't even believe KC will win at NE without Maclijn.

You said so earlier today.remember???

Do you remember what you write?

Reply to this post. when I did I say earlier?. Show me that post. Stop dancing around this.

Show me the post where you think I said I don't believe KC will not win without Maclin.

2 minutes ago, Shane Bond said:

I have asked you 3 times to show me the post where I said KC will have no chance with NE. You are yet to show it. Get your medication and comeback. Stop typing garbage here.

I just asked you what you thought about KC and NE. I told you what I thought. I think NE is 10 points better and the 11-game KC win streak does not impress me that much because of who they beat.

You seem upset but remember  its a message board. You can say what you want and deny it later.

Or you can say nothing. We're here for you, Shane.

Meanwhile..NE by 10..get you bet down

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I just asked you what you thought about KC and NE. I told you what I thought. I think NE is 10 points better and the 11-game KC win streak does not impress me that much because of who they beat.

You seem upset but remember  its a message board. You can say what you want and deny it later.

Or you can say nothing. We're here for you, Shane.

Meanwhile..NE by 10..get you bet down

I am now realizing message board doesn't monitor if posters take medication.

All I am saying is your original post claiming I said something earlier is wrong. Prove it. But no, you have nothing to prove nor admit it and continue to type your non sense.

To the topic, I believe KC has a good chance to beat NE.

To the topic, I believe KC has a good chance to beat NE.

Finally......even with the mile toast 'good chance'

Bold prediction: I believe that Cincy had a better chance.  Kc was gifted the game by Houston.

NE will win by 10.....check me on it next Saturday night

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Finally......even with the mile toast 'good chance'

Bold prediction: I believe that Cincy had a better chance.  Kc was gifted the game by Houston.

NE will win by 10.....check me on it next Saturday night

How many points do you think NE will score?

How many points do you think NE will score?

Good weather....Kc's defense is stout..I'd say 27.       27-17

KC is so conservative and they will be moreso without Maclin.  NE has multiple injuries but not so much defensively.  The evil 'Dollar Bill' will lock down the Chiefs shorthanded offense.

You know I'm not an NE fan.....but this isn't a 3-point game

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Good weather....Kc's defense is stout..I'd say 27.       27-17

KC is so conservative and they will be moreso without Maclin.  NE has multiple injuries but not so much defensively.  The evil 'Dollar Bill' will lock down the Chiefs shorthanded offense.

You know I'm not an NE fan.....but this isn't a 3-point game

I don't know how NE will score 27 with that KC defense. Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Citing the rule book is fine but you have to accept what the refs wont or don't call. 

As fans, and the team as a club, we do. But not VP of officiating Dean Blandino.  He saw the play (Tomlin challenged it).  I guarantee he told the Ref about it on the side from the fumble ruling, but there is/was nothing they could do on field at that point.  It will be a point of emphasis for the rest of the playoffs and Super Bowl, as well as next year.  Trust me.

And eyes will be on the NFL and how serious it is about reducing concussions and enforcing rules they recently put on the books.

21 hours ago, Surge89 said:

Right now this is an interesting point... BUT assistants aren't banned... and it's common for them to come out on the field.  Porter just took advantage and taunted players.  Hopefully the league sees this and changes the rules to not allow any assistants to go on the field for injury because they can impact a game like Porter did.

But why would Munchak be suspended? It was 6 yards off the field and he pushed him after he helped him.  For all we know the Bengal player might have told him to not help him so he said fine pisso off.  You have no idea... but I agree on the rest.

Actually Tony Dungy said on NBC Sunday that positions coaches are not allowed on the field and it should have immediately drawn a fine and of course everyone has reported the hit that started the ramp up on Bernard should have been flagged, the ball kept with the Bengals and most likely Cincy would have won that game.   The Refs involved in that game should not be doing any further playoff action.  

26 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Actually Tony Dungy said on NBC Sunday that positions coaches are not allowed on the field and it should have immediately drawn a fine and of course everyone has reported the hit that started the ramp up on Bernard should have been flagged, the ball kept with the Bengals and most likely Cincy would have won that game.   The Refs involved in that game should not be doing any further playoff action.  

Then it needs to be enforced.  Assistants regularly walk on the field and none are punished which is my point.  You can't question him even being there if it is common practice for assistants to be out there during injury.

Also if you care for a read you should read the reddit post earlier in the thread (previous post).  If you follow the events you might be surprised that Porter wasn't even the instigator.  At least from re-watching the incident he is much less guilty than I first presumed.