Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh vs Seattle

RockThatBlue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they play at Carolina again in January, I'd take the Seahawks.

That first meeting was even...

I am not even that excited over Carolina. Something is off to me.....maybe it's because I feel they should have a few losses already. Like that one in OT to the Colts.....

For most teams it don`t last forever. And a over-hyped QB has been exposed as nothing more than a decent game manager.

Hilarious. Russell Wilson just game managed for 345 yards passing and 5 TDs.

He's currently on pace for 4000 yards passing and 600 yards rushing and has a 102.9 qb rating. He's arguably having his best season and he's been doing it behind a crap OL and without Marshawn Lynch.

He's currently on pace for 4000 yards passing and 600 yards rushing and has a 102.9 qb rating. He's arguably having his best season and he's been doing it behind a crap OL and without Marshawn Lynch.

Disregard such comments. I like Wilson a lot. I am a bit worried about him running all over my Vikings next week. I hope it is a good game and that our teams don't suffer any more injuries.

What in your opinion has happened to the Seattle defense this year, especially the pass defense? Are they missing the DC?