Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can Eli and the Giants beat the patriots?

RockThatBlue

You know your football club is playing well when a QB throws for over 200 yds in the 4th quarter and is considered "a bit off his usual self."

It's true. I was also saying that about Luck in all those games where he sucked for 3 quarters and then threw 200 yards or 3 tds in the 4th. But the Patriots are the best team in the NFL bar none. 

Luckily for New England Landon Collins has hands of stone. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give NE credit though. They are a smooth smooth team.

You're right Jules. NE was without Jamie Collins all game long & still won the game while Landon Collins can't pick off Brady's pass & seal the outcome. It figures. 

My frustration aside...Eli had a nice game as well as Amendola. Not the result I was hoping for, but I applaud both teams for a very close smack down. 

You're right Jules. NE was without Jamie Collins all game long & still won the game while Landon Collins can't pick off Brady's pass & seal the outcome. It figures. 

My frustration aside...Eli had a nice game as well as Amendola. Not the result I was hoping for, but I applaud both teams for a very close smack down. 

I certainly don't want to see them again...here's hoping they don't sneak into the postseason again this year ;)

I certainly don't want to see them again...here's hoping they don't sneak into the postseason again this year ;)

You're a good man D13. I always appreciate your candor on anything football related. Your Patriots are very impressive. Losing Lewis & Edelman, Brady throwing a pick just outside the endzone, & still maintaining the composure to get NE into field goal range to win by 1 point. Malcolm Butler is legit too. He makes me forget about losing Revis Island too. 

Foxboro seems more driven to win now than they did in 2007 man. If your club wins a 5th ring, I will give your team & coaching staff major props. You have my word. 

You're a good man D13. I always appreciate your candor on anything football related. Your Patriots are very impressive. Losing Lewis & Edelman, Brady throwing a pick just outside the endzone, & still maintaining the composure to get NE into field goal range to win by 1 point. Malcolm Butler is legit too. He makes me forget about losing Revis Island too.

Foxboro seems more driven to win now than they did in 2007 man. If your club wins a 5th ring, I will give your team & coaching staff major props. You have my word.

Going be real hard to repeat, always is but hopefully the Oline starts coming back and with LUCK the Pats get Edelman back for the Playoffs.

Butler going be a very good corner, I thought Ryan did ok as well but IMO a better option for Nicole corner...

OMG can you see Goodell if he had to hand Brady the MVP trophy to boot.. OMG that be PPV worthy lol

Why didn't the Giants just kneel between the hashmarks three times and kick the FG? Don't even go for the TD. Just set up one run play for your FG kicker (who has been perfect all season!) at whatever part of the field he wants to kick the ball, then let him go to work.

Or RUN the ball...have a chance at a TD which would have iced the game. If they had to kick a FG, it would have been less time for the Pats to win it. Couldn't see the reasons for throwing the ball, risking INT or not using up clock.

Going be real hard to repeat, always is but hopefully the Oline starts coming back and with LUCK the Pats get Edelman back for the Playoffs.

Butler going be a very good corner, I thought Ryan did ok as well but IMO a better option for Nicole corner...

OMG can you see Goodell if he had to hand Brady the MVP trophy to boot.. OMG that be PPV worthy lol

Denver still has a solid defense & Buffalo does too, but Brady is playing on another level right now. I thought the Bengals D might be a stumbling block to NE, but Dalton folded like a cheap tent last night. 

I'm just amazed at how far Malcolm Butler has come as an undrafted, free agent. Butler gets better every week. 

You're right Jim. Goodell might have to hand over the Lombardi trophy to Brady in February. Awkward indeed.  :P

I'm keeping an eye on Carson Palmer in AZ too. That would be a fascinating SB to me. Bruce Arians vs Bill Belichick. Seattle is still suffering from a SB hangover to me.