Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please someone say Anderson's OK.

COLTS449

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So true. I was watching his presser yesterday as I wanted to get a feel for him after some of the negativity surrounding his personality on the draft day, and I LOVED how happy and excited he was. I had a little fear that some of the fan base would buy into the negativity prematurely and make it a rough start for him, but I don’t think so anymore.    I think he and Latu are both going to be playmakers for us, if not this year then very soon. Have a feeling they bring exactly want this team needed to finally take off. They bring a lot of faith to me, together with Richardson and Steichen. Can’t explain it, but the pieces to the puzzle is suddenly to see on the table.
    • Cubs beat the Pirates tonight but the Brewers won as well, what else is new lol. Cubs are now 23-16, Brewers are 23-15.
    • Couldn’t agree more! The chip on his shoulder is a very good look. That said, I have always valued the “clutch” gene in players.    It’s truly something that can’t be coached and can’t be taught. AD has IT! Period. Exclamation point! He has it. Name a better receiver in the college football playoffs/ championships ever…   You can’t teach that. He has it. He can be that guy. He is the 33-32 Colts over the Pats, 4th and 1, AFC Championship, game changer. He can be that guy… Will he? I have no dang idea. But does he have the ability to be? Yes! Resounding, yes! 
    • I absolutely LOVE that Mitchell picked 10 as a constant reminder that 10 WR’s were picked before him.  That is a GIGANTIC chip on his shoulder.   So far I like everything I’m reading about the kid.  There may be speed bump or hiccup some day….  But so far so good. 
  • Members

• G8R

G8R 52

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,927

• DEColtsLover36

DEColtsLover36 2,095

• Nate!

Nate! 592

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,398

• DoubleE Colt