Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will There Be A Bill Polian Show Tonight?

MoM

Bill Polian show tonight - 1/2/12  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Bill Polian show tonight - 1/2/12

• Yes
    • No

It could be Bob Lamey hosting by himself and rehashing what happened this season, what they have to do this off-season and of course putting the Colts spin on what happened this season and is going on now. IF the new GM is hired today Lamey might have an interview with the guy tonight.

Commercials make it hard to just cancel it but not impossiable.

It could be Bob Lamey hosting by himself and rehashing what happened this season, what they have to do this off-season and of course putting the Colts spin on what happened this season and is going on now. IF the new GM is hired today Lamey might have an interview with the guy tonight.

Commercials make it hard to just cancel it but not impossiable.

No more spin

No more spin

There will always be spin on that show, that's the point of the show and all coaches shows like that to put some spin out there. That wasn't just a Bill Polian thing that's everyone who hosts those shows like that. Now will it be as much spin that remains to be seen.

Irsay just said "We are going to go for a quick fix we want to build for the long haul." Sounds like he might be starting to rethink the call to keep Peyton.

IMO its about other FAs and maybe even older vets that are injury prone lately(Addai, Bracket, Bullitt). Really I wouldn't read into it too much, its a common line in the FO. He's just trying to prepare the fan base for some changes, but not the big change in releasing Manning.

IMO its about other FAs and maybe even older vets that are injury prone lately(Addai, Bracket, Bullitt). Really I wouldn't read into it too much, its a common line in the FO. He's just trying to prepare the fan base for some changes, but not the big change in releasing Manning.

That could very well be too. The Colts have a lot of choices to make. The three above could all be released depending on what we do and so could a guy like Clark and clearly the Colts have to make choices on the free agents. Irsay did say they wanted to keep some of their talented vets but were in a rebuilding mood. For some reason I get the idea Mathis will be tagged, they will try to keep Garcon and I think they would welcome Saturday back if he doesn't retire. Wayne's a wildcard but I think Wayne is going to be playing some place else next year as much as I would hate to see that.