Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold predictions for the season

B~Town

Lets have some fun and talk about some bold predictions this season .

Mine is Patriots to miss the playoffs .

First time there division will not be a cake walk the Bills Jets and Miami are built to win against the Pats . They are not the same team that won the SB last year much like the Ravens a few years ago .

Lets have some fun and talk about some bold predictions this season .

Mine is Patriots to miss the playoffs .

First time there division will not be a cake walk the Bills Jets and Miami are built to win against the Pats . They are not the same team that won the SB last year much like the Ravens a few years ago .

You really think NE wont beat Buffalo and Miami..,,

Its odd because Colts, Baltimore, SeaHawks all lost today.....Pittsvurgh lost Thursday.

Who is really good?

Its odd because Colts, Baltimore, SeaHawks all lost today.....Pittsvurgh lost Thursday.

Who is really good?

Yes why not ? Miami and Buffalo are way better NY even looks pretty good . They have always slowed NE down just couldn't score NE D is not in the same class as past years .

Who is really good?

Pretty much my thoughts as well. I was fearing this season because of the Pats losses in the secondary but after seeing how the AFC is looking and granted it is early, I feel a lot better about the Pats being able to get back to the bowl. All of the top AFC contenders lost and Denver did not impress at all with their win. Still, Buffalo on the road will be a great test for this Pats team. I am looking forward to it.

In terms of bold predictions - I think the Chiefs take the West, the Ravens miss the post-season, and Tenn gets a wild card.