Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Being A Pat Was No Fun For Reggie

CR91

If Reggie really said that it was too tough, no fun etc...

Then that was a poor choice of words he used on his part. We already have the reputation of being soft, not physical team. Actually, the pats, I think Gronk accused not only the team but it's fans also. And then when we played them next time, gronk wasn't "punished" for his words.

This just seems strange to me. Reggie doesn't just want to play, he wants a chance to win. Where is he gonna get a better chance to do that than New England?

I dunno. And I can't see him landing somewhere else with the way things played out in NE. Everyone is gonna be leery to take a chance on him afraid he's gonna repeat.

Actually the tweet was...."too tough, not fun". lol

I don't have Twitter so I didn't see it. I tried doing a quick search for his Twitter handle and couldn't find a tweet from him or whoever runs his Twitter saying that... only thing I saw was a source said that he thought it was "too tough, not fun". If he legit said it... then I stand corrected. But I still don't think he would say it

If Reggie really said that it was too tough, no fun etc...

Then that was a poor choice of words he used on his part. We already have the reputation of being soft, not physical team.

he doesnt care about this any more.  i dont think he has a lot of hard feelings or anything, but he does not have to carefully choose his words anymore, and can express how he really feels