Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So So So Wrong (Wayne In A Patriot Jersey)

CR91

Neither Grigs or Pagano were bringing Reggie back as a WR on the active 53 man roster Jason. We both know that. 87 will always be a beloved icon in INDY sure, but Father Time never loses.

Reggie wanted 1 more season in the NFL & NE not INDY came calling. It's as simple as that.

You need to reread the posts in this thread. I agree with all of that and never said anything to the contrary of any of it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize my wording was wrong: Reggie Wayne's contract wasn't renewed. It's different than if he was cut from the team.  My point was that he is no longer with Indy and had to find work elsewhere.

Alright, perhaps I misspoke Jason. I like what TS said here. She said it more eloquently than I probably did. As long as Reggie retires as a Colt, I've got no problems with NE leasing Wayne's skill set for a year. 

Reggie's gonna look dashing in that yellow jacket though. Got see Marvin Harrison go in the HOF 1st though. We're cool Jason. My bad. 

Reggie still looks slow out there for N.E. to be honest.  I know he's still learning the playbook, but I haven't seen him get much separation on any of those routes he's been running so far.

Yeah, I saw Brady throw a pass to Wayne that didn't connect vs Carolina & I was like Reggie dropped a pass? Really? It's so rare that it threw me for a loop. Like Adam V. missing a field goal. It bizarre as hades because he's been so reliable like clockwork for so long. 

Reggie will work out the kinks. He always does. The epitome of hardwork, professionalism, & no excuses. 

Yeah, I saw Brady throw a pass to Wayne that didn't connect vs Carolina & I was like Reggie dropped a pass? Really? It's so rare that it threw me for a loop. Like Adam V. missing a field goal. It bizarre as hades because he's been so reliable like clockwork for so long. 

Reggie will work out the kinks. He always does. The epitome of hardwork, professionalism, & no excuses. 

Looks like I was right about Ballard!

Colts vs Texans is not close to colts vs patriots. You are within our division and our fans have respect for you. We hate the patriots. And every year, respect them less.

I get that, but seeing our franchise guy of 10 years go to the team that always seems to beat us? That one hurt. The "Andre Signs with Colts" thread at our forum went over NINETY pages.